Bon appétit

Waking up to feathery kisses instantly brought a smile on your face

Waking up to feathery kisses instantly brought a smile on your face. You feel that your body was spent without even moving that much yet, but it worth it. You feel oh so satisfied.

How can he be so rough last night and so damn sweet early in the morning?

"Well.. I had to be versatile.. I wouldn't want you to get bored and.. leave me Princess.." he says in his low husky, just-woke-up voice.

Your hazy mind was slow to process those words but when it did, it was like a splash of cold water woking you up right away.

"Why would you ever think that I'll leave you?" You asked as he stopped attacking you with his kisses and laid on his back then covered his eyes with his right forearm. He sighed then said the most heartbreaking words you've ever heard him say.

"Because the ones I love always leave me one way or another.."

Not knowing what to say, you took his arm to uncover his face then kissed it gently. Starting from his forehead to his cat-like eyes to his nose and finally his lips. He was stoic at first but after a while, he kissed you back. His eyes still closed.

His words weren't entirely untrue.. and you'd be lying if you say it hadn't cross your mind even once.

No. Not that you'd ever leave him for someone else.

But he's immortal.. and you're merely a human. So the time would come that you'd have no choice but to leave him..

It's bound to happen.

"Hey. Look at me." You said softly while cupping his face.

Slowly, he opened his eyes that gleamed in the ray of sunlight that escaped the thin curtains of the room.

"I love you. And I promise to love you so hard that it would be enough to keep you going until we meet on my next life."

He just stared at you and you let him. Until the silence is beginning to deafen you.

"But seriously. I'm still young ang healthy and you're thinking of my death? I don't know how to feel about that Yoongi. Should I be alarmed?" You asked teasingly with your right brow raised.

"Of course not. The thought just came to my mind.. You're right.. I'll stop. I'm being too dramatic. What would you like for breakfast Princess?" He asked then angled his face to kiss your palm.

"Surprise me." You answered.

Oh and yes. You were surprised okay?

You should've seen this coming. You've challenged the guy. And he did not disappoint.

He made you stay in the room while he's "preparing" for your breakfast. That's the only time you've manage to really look at the room he booked. Well, the room inside the suite that is.

Like the lavishness with a hint of nature of the exterior or the place, the bedroom exudes the same aura. The bedpost is made of mahogany wood, so is the bedside table. The bedsheet was silk, with the softness of it, you're sure as heck that it's pure silk. To top it all of, there's a freaking chandelier in the room.

Yoongi and his fixations with chandelier..

The room has a homey feel in it. Like a house of a hunter feels and the view outside is majestic.

An hour later, he called you saying that it's ready

An hour later, he called you saying that it's ready. The smell that came in your door when he opened it was enough to make you salvate.

You got up and stretched then put on the first top you saw on the floor then stepped out.

Your eyes bulged at what you saw.

The table was filled with different food from various cuisines. But what shocked you aside from Yoongi being topless- yeah yeah, it shouldn't but it's not like you can force yourself to get used to seeing his skin, was the centerpiece.

It's a whole motherfudging pecking duck that's cooked to perfection.

"You've got to be kidding me. You didn't cook all these, did you?" You said as you stare at a smug looking Yoongi.

"Um. Surprise?"

"You're crazy." You said as you walk towards the table

"Crazy for you Princess." He winked then pulled out the chair for you.

"Merci beaucoup, vous bel homme" You said in fake French accent and exaggerated poise. While you're in Yoongi's shirt. Yes, just his shirt.

"Mon plaisir mon amour" he answered in equal exaggeration making you laugh. His accent was smooth though, like he knew the language. You made a mental note to make him teach you French as he took a knife and carved the pecking duck meat to bite size pieces then said "Bon Appétit"

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

A/N:

I know. I know. Not the best chapter. :( are you still enjoying the book? Please let me know. Thank you! 💜

Ps. I edited some parts!