Winner winner, chicken dinner

True to his words, Yoongi was behaving quite well

True to his words, Yoongi was behaving quite well. As soon as you arrived at the hotel, his whole demeanor changed from your clinggy boyfriend. Oh, using that word to describe him still makes heat creep on your face. Into the intimidating ceo that made you cross your legs gaining a subtle smirk from him.

All through out the working hours at the hotel, he was absolutely professional. Only giving you a glance when he needed to speak to you. You on the other hand was fully enticed with that side of him that Jimin probably wasn't able to stop himself and whispered to your ears "Close your mouth Y/N. You're drooling." And your boss wasn't the type to tease when working! For him, work is work and play is play.

That was the reality check you needed. After that, you did everything you could to act professional.

You tried your very best but a certain woman is really testing your patience the whole day. Yes, she had to be there since she's part of Yoongi's board of director. But she doesn't have to walk too close to him! Or whisper on his ear when she has to say something. She could say it out loud!

But you bottled your emotions with the mantra that one shouldn't bring his personal problems to work.

The day ended, quite slowly. But as the sun started to set, your excitement to go out and dine with the three rascals heightened.

Dinner was supposed to be a breather. But then a certain bob haired woman decided to tag along. And dared to seat beside Yoongi! Her on his left side, you on the right while Jimin and Hoseok sat infront of you three.

"So Mr. Min, I haven't really had the chance to dine with you like this so I'll take advantage of it. What are your hobbies? I only ever see you at work." She said in a high pitched voice laced with what you can assume as sweetness. Although she sounds more like a squeaking mouse if you're going to be completely honest.

You were eating spoon after spoon of food, rather aggressively that you didn't see the mischievous smirk on Yoongi's face.

"Well.. I like to read." He answered.

"Oh! Me too! Do you prefer to read through your phone or the book itself?" She asked

"Definitely the hard copy."

"Riiight? I like those better too. That way you can feel weigh of the book on your hands and the smell of it is quite relaxing."

Yep. You can also use it to hit someone who's crossing the line and flirting with someone who's already taken.

You sliced the steak your eating frantically. You probably look like you've lose your marbles right now but the last thing from your mind is to care what other people think while you're trying your best not to stab someone with your knife.

"Are you okay Y/N?" The red lipped woman asked you making you halt your movement. You inhaled long and deep before turning towards her with a wiiiiiide smile on your face then answered "Perfectly fine."

"Oh okay. Hey, I heard you like to drink wine Mr. Min. Care to drink with me after this?"

Ohhhh she's definitely getting it. Just a little more.

You don't realize that your face is painted with red hues or even the way Jimin, Hoseok and Yoongi was stifling their laugh at your reaction.

"Hmmm. I might have to check later." Yoongi said whilst trying to maintain a nonchalant facade.

Check?! He's going to check?!

You inhaled for the nth time that lunch when she opened her mouth again and said "Aww. Are you going to reject me Mr. Min?"

That's it Bitch!

You heard a crack before you even saw what happened. The wooden utensils you've been using was snapped into two which leave not only you but the three warlocks dumbfounded. Luckily you've hidden it before the witch saw it.

There's an unsettling feeling in your stomach, making you nauseous. But you shrug it off. You'll think of it later. For now...

You mustered the outmost mellifluous voice you could, you held Yoongi face and turned it towards you so you're face to face. "Honey. Don't we have a schedule later? And tomorrow. And the next day. And the next next day. Oh and aren't we going to meet my parents and yours next month, hon?"

Yoongi didn't even bother to conceal his amazement. His eyes were even twinkling when he answered "Oh yes. Wouldn't want to disappoint the in-laws, Honbun."

Jimin and Hoseok couldn't take it and literally giggled at the scene before them. Giggled. From your peripheral vision you saw how pale the witch had gotten which pleased you more than you could ever admit.

Nobody touches what's mine

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

A/N:

Happy Easter chinggus! 🐣

4/21/19