Red onepiece

"Princess

"Princess. Would you go out with me?" Yoongi said as you finished getting ready for the day making you turn around to face him with your brow furrowed.

"Err. I am.. going out with you?" Literally and figuratively.

"No. I mean today. Umm. Can I take you out on a date?" He said with an uncertain look on his face. The look that a kid gives his parents when he wants sweets so bad and is afraid that he's parents would deny him.

But why? Why is he looking at you like that? Like you haven't been together for awhile now? You're trying to figure out his actions by just staring at him. And he, unexpectedly squirmed at his place.

The heck?

"Umm. So.. would you, Princess? Just you and me?"

You look at him like he's grown two heads. Really though, why is he acting this way?

"Of course Yoongibear. Is something wrong?"

"Nothing! Nothing! Just. It's been awhile that we've went out together you know.. Just us two." He said while putting his hands up in a surrendering pose then chuckled nervously.

"Uhuh." You said as you nod with an arched brow, not really buying his reason.

"Okay! Hmm. You might want to pack some clothes to change to, preferabably a formal dress cause I may have reserved us a dinner.. or a long dress! You'd love the food there. It's so good. You look seafood right? Oh! and you should bring a swimwear too." He blabbered

But like the swimwear word was a switch. Gone was his blabbering mess, his whole demeanor changed. His eyes darkened, his voice got even huskier when he said "Although I wouldn't mind you going skinny dipping.." then he wiggled his brows up and down

And he's back

"We're going swimming?" You asked, your eyes going wide as you realized what he said.

"Yep. And a romantic dinner. Damn. But all you heard was the swimming part Princess huh?"

"Can't blame me. The beaches here are phenomenal! What time are we leaving? Oh gosh. I have to pack now." You said as you sprint towards the closet, immediately picking 3 swimwears and two change of clothes, a formal and a casual dress. Luckily you brought a big rattan beach bag with you! You put everything in and voila!

"I'm dooone!" You said in a sing song voice as you put on a pair of sunglasses and posed like you're a model while puckering your lips like Kylie Jenner making Yoongi laugh.

It took 4 hours to reach Santa Maria, which you totally don't mind since Yoongi was driving a cute top down pink vintage car while cuban songs were blasting the streo making you feel like you're in a 1950s music video.

You gasp in awe as you arrived at the hotel. The place you'll be staying at was a modern bungalow with a majestic view. Upon opening the curtain in your room, the extraordinary view welcomed you. There's also a door that would allow you to go directly to the sugar-fine white sand and the emerald blue sea.

It's perfect

It's perfect. More than perfect.

It's a paradise.

You were staring outside with your mouth agape when you felt Yoongi's chest pressed up against your back. He looped his arms around your stomach, drawing you close and resting his chin on your shoulder. "Did you like it?" He whispered.

"I love it." You answered breathlessly.

You didn't waste time and immediately changed to a basic red one piece. And basic it was! But the look Yoongi gave you when he saw you made you feel like you're wearing the most revealing swimsuit ever. His eyes darkened as it wandered from your head to your toe. You even heard him whispered "damn" to himself before he licked then bit his lower lip.

"Umm. Shall we?" You said as you point to the breathtaking view outside.

"We shall. Before I lose my self control." He said with a sigh. He looked really devasted making you press your lips to stop a laugh.

-

You've spent the whole afternoon snorkeling, scuba diving and after those water activities, you two just lounged around the beach. Your head on Yoongi's chest, his hands gently caressing your hair, while you two were staring at the majestic view.

As the the sun started to set, you also feel your body slowly shutting down. Your eyes were getting harder and harder to open.

"Nap my Princess. I'll just wake you up in half an hour." He said as he kissed your head.

And nap you did.

The sky was dark and the moon was shining brightly up in the sky when you were woken up. But you're too lazy to get up so you ever so sweetly asked Yoongi to carry you to your lovenest.

Unfortunately your eyes were shut so you didn't get to see the softness and love on Yoongi's eyes while he walked with you in his arms.

You heard the door opened then closed and you were gently placed on the bed as you open your eyes.

"We're here. We have about an hour to get ready for our dinner my love. I'll get ready in another room and fetch for you in 45 minutes hmm?"

"Why not get ready here?" You asked with your head tilted

"I'm trying to be really cliché here Princess. Just roll with me hmm?" He answered making you laugh.

Him and his dating antics.

"Fine." You said as he opened the room, but before he went out he muttered "Can you wear the white dress for me Princess? The long one?"

You didn't think anything of it and nodded in agreement. Because, why not? It's a beach and the dress definitely belonged there.

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

A/N:

Can I just say, that gif killedt me. 🥴