Intoxicated

You audibly sigh in relief when your phone rang, seeing that it's the friend you needed the most

You audibly sigh in relief when your phone rang, seeing that it's the friend you needed the most.... as of the moment that is.

You don't need a cocky bastard everyday of your life.

"I'm here." the voice said as you answer it

"About time!" You whispered shout while you plate 2 sets of steak with veggies.

You commanded Yoongi to stay on his seat while you fetch your savior which he surprisingly did.

Upon opening the door, the man immediately asked you what the problem was and you quickly brought him to a mumbling Yoongi. He's slurring so much that you don't understand a thing he's saying now.

"Uhhh. This was the emergency?" Your friend look at you with an arch brow while pointing at Yoongi.

"Yes! Just look at him!"

"Yes. I can see that he's.. drunk. I admit, it's a little surprising because he doesn't get drunk easily. How much did he drink?"

"38"

"What? 8?"

"38 bottles of soju. 38!"

"Oh. Now that.. is serious. But.. what do you need me here for?"

You rolled your eyes "Well to help me of course, I cannot handle a drunk Yoongi alone."

"Why's that?"

And like it was the cue for Yoongi to finally notice the presence of the visitor, he jerked up from his chair and sprint towards the man then jumped to koala hug him. Luckily the man was immortal too; with unhumane strength or else he would've been thrown to the floor with Yoongi on top of him.

Not that it wouldn't be an amusing sight. Oh, it would. For sure. And you'd definitely take a picture of it if it happened.

"Dimiiniee! Hyungie misssssh yuuuu. Did you mish hyungie twoo?"

Jimin stared at you with wide eyes.

You snorted. "See what I mean?"

-

It took you two 10 minutes to make Yoongi take his arms and legs off Jimin and another 3 minutes for you to heat up their meal before Yoongi and "Diminie" got to eat.

"So... what happened? Why did he drink so much?" Jimin asked you as if Yoongi wasn't seating directly at his side, wolfing down what you cooked like he haven't eaten the whole day.

You had breakfast together.. but lunch? He wouldn't starve himself just because you were out with a guy he loathes right?

Oh he would. He definitely would.

You nibbled on your lips, thinking if it's appropriate to tell Jimin something as personal as that. You value privacy too much that you want to be sure if Yoongi won't feel betrayed if you share that bit of secret to his friend.

But then, he might already know about it. They've known each other for hundreds of years.. right?

"Hey.. you don't have to tell me the whole story. Just enough for me to be able to have a gist on the situation?" He said softly upon seeing your reluctance.

"Do you know his past story? How he became.. what he is right now?"

"Of course. I would've been a bad friend if he didn't trust me that much. We had our differences, but.. that was.. I'll tell you next time hmm? But what does that got to do with all of this?" He asked as he gobble up the steak.

You look at the oblivious, hammered and away with the fairies Yoongi.

The answer is clear, you need someone else's help. Someone who's not involved with the conflicts. Because you yourself was confuse as to what to feel; you definitely enjoyed your day with Namjoon and you could definitely see that he's a good person. But on the other hand, he's the one who cursed Yoongi for internity.

But.. if it didn't happen.. you two won't be meeting.

You clutched your hair tightly then let out a frustrated growl and slowly look towards the man who stole your heart.

Yes, you definitely have to have someone to confine with. Or else you'll go crazy. Your bestfriend is out of the option since she's utterly, completely, undoubtedly a hundred percent mundane who doesn't have a single clue that the supernatural entities does exists.

Just like you, before you met Yoongi. But you wouldn't want to go back to that boring life.

Yes, it was boring indeed. But now you're thrown to different life challenges, challenges that were beyond your human mind could decipher.

Sighing, you turn your attention towards one of the few friends you could count on in this situation who's eating slowly, patiently waiting for you to blurt everything out.

"Can we put Yoongi to bed first?"

Not that you don't want him there, but he looks like he needs it. He already finished his meal and now laying his head on the marbled table with his eyes half closed.

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

A/N:

Filler chapter! But I'm brewing something, promise! 💜

Away with the fairies: this idiom can be used for anyone who is not mentally in the here and now, sometimes for drunks but also for others who have a poor understanding of reality.