Snorlax

After the rumba extravaganza, you went to Havana Centro that has a lot of 1930's Art Deco  architectures and beautifully tiled storefronts

After the rumba extravaganza, you went to Havana Centro that has a lot of 1930's Art Deco architectures and beautifully tiled storefronts. Then paseo de Martì that has an open air real state market place that sells various type of stuff.

Comes next was Fusterlandia that took your breath away, it's literally a tile mosaic wonderland.

Then the famous museum, Museo Nacional De Bella Artes which features collection of modern and contemporary Cuban art

Then the famous museum, Museo Nacional De Bella Artes which features collection of modern and contemporary Cuban art. Many of the works are very colorful and there is a great deal of post-revolutionary hyperrealist art featuring symbolic themes of suffering and nationalist patriotism.

You ended the arts and culture day by going to Almacenes San José Artisans' Market which was located at a huge rock house warehouse that's next to the cruise terminal. It features arts that's made by extremely talented Cuban artists that you didn't even hesistate to buy three artworks.

You didn't notice that you got knocked out as you sat on the car on your way home until you felt an arm hook under your knees and an arm under your mid back area. And you're moving.

You know who's carrying you without even opening your eyes. Just his scent is enough to give him away.

"Yoongi?"

"Hmm? Yes Princess?" He hummed as you put your arms on his neck.

"You should've woken me up.. I can walk you know." You said gently. Even though deep down your heart melted at the thought that he didn't want to disturb your sleep.

"Well. You looked like an angel when you were sleeping, i didn't have the heart to wake you up.." he said making a smile gently spread on your face. Thinking how he can really be sweet sugar sometimes.

But then he continued "Even though you snored like a banshee." breaking the soft moment.

"I what?? I didn't!" You slap him on the arm.

"Yes you did."

"Put me down! I never snore!" You whined making him snort

"If you say so princess. We can just ask Jimin for the video..."

"What?! Noo! He had it on video? I'm so going to kick his ass. I- i- ugh fine. Maybe I was too tired okay." You defended yourself with a pout.

"Hey. I'm not complaining. You were really cute you know. My cute snorlax Princess." He cooed making you groan.

Yes he can be sweet, but he can turn into an asshat in just a second.

You opted to have takeouts for dinner that night because everyone was too tired and lazy to go out.

-

Morning came, second to the last day of your Cuba trip and you woke up late. About 9 in the morning which is 2 hours later than the time you usually get up!

So with a jolt as you see the time, you look around and notice that Yoongi is nowhere to be seen. You even checked around the house, but none.

No Yoongi, no Jiminie, no Hobi.

Naturally your mind had gone haywire. Thinking of all the possible worst case scenario.

With a frantically beating heart you pressed 1 on your speed dial immediately calling Yoongi while pacing back and fort on the living area. Thankfully he answered just after a few rings.

"Princess?"

"Thank God you answered. Where are you guys?" You couldn't help that your voice raised a little, you were so worried!

"Goodmorning to you too my love. Missed me too much?" He said in a teasing voice and you could totally imagine him smirking

"I was worried.. I thought something happened to you guys."

"What do you mean?? You thought I'm incapable of protecting myself? Is that it? I'm a grown ass man." He said making you freeze on your spot. You've never heard him talk to you like that, rendering you speechless.

"That's whats other guys would say. But I'm not just like other guys.

Just went out to buy breakfast my looooove. It's Belinda's day off remember? I should've left a note or something like what those handsome boyfriend does on a chick flick movie. I'm such a shitty boyfriend. Forgive me Princess?" He said making you roll your eyes. You made a mental note to take your revenge one day.

"Oh. Oh yeah. I forgot about that.. well umm. I'm sorry for over reacting.."

"No worries. I like it. I feel loved. I'll make it up to youuuu. Wait for me a bit Princess hmm?" Yoongi said.

"Okay. See you in a bit.. and umm.. iloveyou!" You said the last part quickly. Your face starting to warm up when you heard Jimin and Hobi mimicking you.

Darn those warlock ears

You heard chuckles on the other line then Yoongi said "I love you more Princess."

Half an hour later, the three arrived with cuban food that could cater a two families. Really. You yourself could eat so well but you don't stand a chance with their appetite. You don't even know where they're putting the food because they still have glorious physique even though they eat like a horse. It's unfair.

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

A/N:

Hi everyone! So I've decided to post updates on Tuesdays and if work isn't that demanding, Fridays too. But please don't quote me on this one! Let's try it first. Hopefully it works 😁

From reading this book, you'll notice that it involves a lot of different places. They're actually places I wanted to go to. Badly.

How bout you guys? What's in your bucket list?

5/8/19
PornesianMochi