Bottled up

The moment he said those words, his eyes sparkled

The moment he said those words, his eyes sparkled. Not with the usual mischievousness but with dreadful tear that's threatening to fall instead.

Heck it was a long long time ago but still he can't help but feel hurt whenever he thought about it. And then there's the inevitable what ifs. What if he made a move quickly, Would things be different? Would she be his? Or what if he agreed to drive her to church, would she lived a little longer?

You on the other hand was feeling your heart beat faster. You're dying to know what happened next but you know that you should let Jimin reveal it on his own pace.

He then took the bottle and drink directly from it. You would've stopped him, if only you can't see the hurt on his expression.

After drinking half the bottle and inhaling a lungful of air he continued

"To make the long and depressing story short, she was kidnapped by someone who wants something from us; me, hyung, the gang. They wanted to control us. Saying that with all our powers combined we can conquer the world. Sounds like a messed up sci-fi movie right? Except it's not. It's very true for us.

They've been contacting Yoongi hyung for awhile, asking quite politely and civil as to give them our help then they'll pay us loads of money, but of course we don't want anything with world abomination so we refused. We kept on refusing until that unfaithful day that they finally show their true colors.

When they called us saying that they have her and won't be letting her go anytime soon if we didn't go to them, we saw red. We were in for the kill, they lost a lot of persons from their so called organization.

But still, we didn't get to save her. We were forced to watch you know? We saw with our own eyes how she struggled to breath while the bastard clasp his hands on her neck, he was even laughing while doing it."

You felt your stomach sunk on what he said. She was murdered while they're helpless.. but they have abilities.. does it mean that the enemy was more powerful than all of their powers combined? You shivered at the thought.

"You know what her last words were before she passed away?" He asked with a tone of bitterness on his voice.

"What?" You whispered softly

He inhaled sharply then said the words with his jaw clenched

"She said that she's thankful she met us, that she treasured every moment with us. She said that we should be happy and that she loves us."

His gripped on the bottle tightened that his knuckles were turning white. The next thing you heard was the sound of glass being smashed making you sober in an instant.

He threw the bottle to the wall.

He then stood up then laughed "We were the reason why she was dying. God! She should be remorseful! She should be regreting that she met us. That she met me on that street.

But she didn't..she said those words while looking at us with a smile on her face. Even in her last breath she was smiling like she's saying with her eyes that it's not our fault."

He then flopped sitting on the ground facing down then clutched his head on his hands.

When he looked up, you can't help but walk towards him and wrap your arms around him while trying to keep your tears at bay. You've never seen him this vulnerable.. this broken..

"But it is Y/N. It is my fault. It's entirely my fault.. if only I didn't met her that day, if only I didn't invite her to that party and if only I drove her to church. She.."

You shushed him, not letting him finish and squeezed him tighter to your embrace. You didn't even dare to say anything and just stayed there in the ground while holding a shaking and sobbing Jimin, hoping that it's giving him atleast a little comfort.