Chapter 3 - Exposed

Isabella Clark

I was sitting on my make up table while the make up artist was doing my make up, the hairstylist was also taking a good care of my hair. I always plugged on my headset on my ear while waiting for them to get done, i always making myself busy while they were doing their job.

Kelsie was sitting right next to me and she was also playing on her phone, she always did that while waiting for me to get done. Until I realized that i saw someone familiar from the mirror in front of me, it was Stacy Brawn my ex best friend and Anthony Harvey's new girlfriend.

Nobody told me that she was in the same cat walk as mine that day, Kelsie realized that she was there too. She gave me a look at me and told me not to pay any attention to her, yes cause some wise woman said the best revenge is showing them happiness.

"Beautiful" the make up artist said and it made me smile.

"It's all done Miss Clark" she smiled.

"Thank you so much, i love it" i smiled.

"Your hair is done too, it's perfect" the hairstylist said.

"Thank you so much" i smiled then both of them left me.

So it was only me and Kelsie who was chilling on the chair next to me while drinking on her starbuck, i looked at her like i wanted to tell her that I didn't know what to do and how to act around. I felt anxious when i had Stacy at the same space as mine, it felt like Anthony had replaced me with someone better.

"Anyway today is the day where Alex and you are going to be exposed for the first time" she said in a low tone, making sure no one heard what she just said.

"Really?" I asked her.

"Yeah, didn't you read what i texted you last night?" She asked me.

"Sorry i was too sleepy so i just replied it with an okay" i laughed and she laughed.

"Yeah he's actually here, surprisingly Mr Jerky is a super on time guy" she said before finishing her drink.

"The fact that he is here, that is automatically going to make him have to take you home" She said and it surprised me.

"What?" I felt surprised.

"Yeah, it was just a basic script you know, him taking you home"

"The media are waiting outside for the celebrities that attend this event, they're craving for a new stories" She explained and i couldn't imagine how was it going to happen.

"Oh and Anthony is Also here"

"Yeah he was supposed to watch me, i gave him the free ticket" i said in a frown.

"Just look into the positive side, he's here now it means that he can see what he just lost" She said and her words somehow motivated me.

"I hope that Jerk face knows how to act" i said to Kelsie.

"I think so" She said while nodding on her head.

"Lets see" she said.

A few minutes later i put on the designer dress and it was almost show time, i could see Stacy was talking to some of her model friends while laughing like she did nothing wrong. It hurts me to know that how could my best friend didn't even think about my feelings. I was there when her ex boyfriend moved on too fast, i was there when she cried because she found out that her ex was hanging out with some other girl. I just didn't understand if they had feelings or not, they didn't even think about me.

"1 minute until show time!" Some of the crew shouted which made me looked into the mirror  in front of me.

I was going to open then close that show which was an honor for me, i was so nervous to know that Anthony was outside. That was the first time where he was going to see me after our massive broke up.