Part 9 - He's so mean

Isabella Clark

I blinked on my eyes and realized that, that was the day where i got a show, i had to be there in the venue on time cause i had to do the blocking and stuff just like normal.

I rolled my body around and found the bed empty, well after 2 nights sleeping inside of this hotel room that supposed to be our bedroom i had never woken up with him next to me. I was always the last person who woke up, or he wasn't sleeping there. And at that night i went to bed earlier than him so I didn't know did he sleep on the bed right next to me or not.

If i could compare myself into his chicks, i was the same Besides we didn't have sex we didn't make out there was not physical contact but we ended up on the same place called his bed. He payed me, i felt like a whore but i still had a reason to make myself to not feel like those poor chicks who had slept with him.

The sun was rising and it shone right into the room, someone must be opened the curtains this morning and it was none other than him. I looked into the view while still laying on the bed with both of my eyes were blinking. My body still felt not good but as a professional worker, i needed to get up, i needed to work.

I was about to got up from the bed but my body stopped me and ended up leaning on the headboard, I crawled onto the other side of the bed to reach the remote, at least there was a noise inside of the room. I used to be alone in my apartment, nobody really know that I'm an ambivert which means the combination of introvert and extrovert. I like to travel around but in the other side I really like to enjoy my time inside of my room with just a music, a book to read, an aromatherapy and my blanket. For me, me time is really important and always need that especially in my off time work.

I looked around and realized that there was a breakfast on the table, in our bedroom. My lips curled into a smile knowing that my tummy had been screaming for food. I got up from the bed then opened it up, the smell of it make my stomach groaning.

I was looking at my lovely breakfast until my phone suddenly rang, i knew it must be Kelsie who used to get into my room to make sure that I'm awake but that day she couldn't cause she must be thought that Alex was there.

"Hey" i picked it up.

"You have one hour to get ready cause you missed fitting yesterday" she said.

Yes i was so sick so she canceled my fitting then i had to be there earlier than the other models who had done fitting their costumes.

"Why didn't you come here?" I asked her.

"Is alex there?" She asked me.

"No he's not" i said.

"By the way the hotel room is so good, I don't know how much he paid for this" she said the i laughed.

"Just enjoy the property as we can, it only last two years anyway" i said to her then she laughed.

"Order whatever you want Kels we don't have to be worried about the bills" i said.

"Of course" she said.

"So you'll leave Milan tomorrow then you have 1 week free just like what you suggested" she said then i smiled.

I knew she is the best manager in the whole wide world.

"Thank you Kels" i smiled.

"Your welcome"

"Anyway uhm" i said and i felt worried to ask her a random and weird question.

"What? Anthony? Is he going to be there?" She asked me like she could read my mind.