Chapter 5 - Come here

Isabella Clark

I was sitting at the lobby while playing on my phone, waiting for that son of Adams walking out of the elevator. I was surprised when he gave me a tissue then apologized, i actually lied when i said it wasn't his fault. Well it wasn't all his fault but his words seemed so strong and it could push me into the edge of my emotional limitations.

I could see people were starting to walk out of the elevator and i knew it was finally their break time, lunch time. Everyone was walking with their friends and i could tell they were going to have lunch together, some of them actually was throwing me a glance and i felt like i was in the wrong place.

"Bell" i heard his voice suddenly appeared.

"You're done?" I asked him.

"Yeah" he said.

"Lets go" he said then asking for my hand to hold, for a second i was freezing but then I realized we were working for our contract.

"Oh sorry" i said awkwardly before giving my hand to his.

He held my hand then he lead the way, i could see some of his employees were looking at us. I was trying to make myself busy by asking him where were we going.

"Where are we going?" I asked him.

"My favorite place for lunch" he said while passing the main glass door, i could see a black tesla was parked right at the end of the stairs.

He opened up the door for me then i got in, the security guard gave him the keys to him then he got inside into the driver seat. He turned on the engine then started to drive out of the building, I literally had no idea where was he going to take me but whatever i was hungry.

It turned out that he brought into a quite fancy restaurant that wasn't so far enough from his office, I haven't been there but it looked luxurious. We got out of the car then walked inside, when the glass door was being opened by the waitress i could smell a good smell of steak. The place was also had a luxurious furniture complete with a beautiful architecture.

His favorite place for lunch? Is he crazy? Imagine if he always spend every lunch time in here? How much have he spent for the whole week?

"Good afternoon Mr Adams" the waiter greeted him.

"Table for two please" he coldly said.

"Please follow me Sir, Ma'am" the waiter said.

We walked inside then we sat in front of one another, we ordered our food then the waiter left us two. It was still pretty awkward and not usual to have him close to me all the time.

"Hey I'm sorry for what I've said to you" he suddenly said and his hazel brown eyes were sparkling because of the sunlight from the window next to us.

"It's not a big deal" i said.

"But you cried" he said then my lips curled into a smile before i laughed.

"Since when Mr Alexander Adams cares about a girl that cry because of him" i said.

"I don't want to make any girl cry" he said then i burst into a laugh.