Chapter 11 - Nonnas's Birthday

Isabella Clark

I was sitting on my make up table while the make up brush was brushing against my cheek, the sky was still in a combination of orange and pink. Which meant that it was almost the time where we had to leave the house, i just had to put on a highlighter then i was done.

I got up from the make up table then walked into the closet and saw the dress that he chose was the only dress that hung in that huge white closet. I smiled then slowly put it on, i looked into the dress which was a tank and it covered my toes.

My brown hair was on a wavy style cause it was the only style that i could make for tonight, i used to have the people to take care of my make up and my hair but at that time it was just me so i was hoping the results wasn't going to be so bad.

I walked out of the closet on time then grabbed my phone and my purse before walked out of the room, well Alex is a very on time person so he must be waiting for me already. I carefully walked down the stairs by myself then i found that he was already there standing while looking out into the window that facing the lake,

"You're on time" he said then i let out a breath after I finally reach the end of the stairs.

"This event affect you so much so i have to be on time to make sure that you're also going to be there on time" i said.

His hazel brown eyes were looking at me with a sparkles inside of those eyes, his stares affect me that much even though people used to stare at me every time i walked on the runway, but his stares were strong and seemed meaningful.

"You look beautiful" he said.

I've never heard that word anymore that affect me like the way he just did, the last time that word that affect me came from Anthony's lips but it was no more special to me.

"Uh thank you" i said.

"You chose the dress" I awkwardly said.

"Come on you never admit that you're a platinum" he said.

"What?"

"Nothing" he said.

"Lets go we're late" he said before asking for my hand to hold.

We walked out of the house and he opened up the wooden door for me which revealed the main entrance of his house and a white sport car parked outside the lobby.

"Good afternoon Sir, Miss Clark" Glenn greeted us.

"Good afternoon glenn" i politely said.

He opened up the door for me then i got in, no longer he got inside of the car by the driver side. The beautiful engines roar through my ears the he began to drive it, i was kinda scared to look at him driving with a high speed cause i was scared that we're going to crash it.

It took about 20 minutes to finally got us into his grandma's castle, it was bigger than I thought it was huge and i could see so many people were coming into the house. It seemed like a big birthday party cause i could see so many expensive car were parked on the parking lot.

"Huge right?" He asked me then i turned my head to look at him who had his eyes on the road.

"It is a birthday party?" I asked him then he smiled.

"Yeah her 65 birthday party" he said before a laugh slipped from his lips.

i had never seen him this relax, i mean he was so different I didn't know why. He smiled, he laughed and I didn't know what just happened with him.

The car stopped right on the lobby there was where he walked out from the car then threw the keys to one of a men with a black tuxedo, Alex opened up the for me then he asked for my hand to hold. I felt everyone's eyes were on us and i knew that was the time where we should start to act it up.