Chapter 34 - Ride

Isabella Clark

I walked out of the bathroom freshly cleaned and I was still wearing a bathrobe, I saw that he was well dressed. He was wearing a shirt and black jeans even he was already wearing shoes, there was a black leather jacket on the bed.

His side eyes were looking at me who was also looking at him,

"Where are you going?" I asked him.

"Go get dress," he said.

"Where are we going?" I asked him.

"Wear jeans with a shirt and a jacket," he said before walking out of our room.

I got into our closet and fell confuse, I followed what he told me to wear. I turned out to be wearing light blue jeans, a white shirt that covered with a black leather jacket and black boots. I walked out then found him already waiting for me in the living room, his eyes went from my up to toes before those white teeth bite onto his bottom lip.

He got up from the couch before started to get into the garage where he put his 'favorite stuff' in. He pushed on one of the buttons on the white mini remote. He walked in so was I, I followed him inside and I thought I had seen everything from a few months ago but I was wrong it was only a half of it until he took me inside.

"Are we going to ride one of these?" I asked him while kept following him.

"Yes but not these," he said before he stopped walking.

"One of those," he said then my eyes looked up and found some of a big motorcycle.

My jaw dropped to see them, it was cleanly polished and I didn't know why he had all of those things. I mean it was only for one person none other than him,

There was the red one that caught my eyes since the first time I saw them, it was a big motorcycle.

"Can you ride them?" I asked him in a silent before he laughed.

"Of course why did you ask me that?" He asked me.

"I thought you're just a collector," I said then he smiled while shaking his head.

"Here put it on" he gave me a black helmet then I didn't put it right away.

I watched him putting the helmet on his head, to be honest, I felt scared to ride it cause I hate when people going on high speed. It was just irritating and scary.

"Is it safe?" I asked him who was already sitting on it.

"Of course bell, if it isn't safe I wouldn't let you ride it," he said but I still felt like it wasn't a good choice.

"Do you trust me?" He asked me while those eyes were looking deep at mine.

"Of course," I said.

"Then get on," he said.

I slowly got onto it slowly, he turned on the microphone on our helmet which could make us sound clear.

"Good evening Miss Clark, you're here on the back seat first of all this is going to be a fun and safe ride you don't need to worry, second you need to hold on tight if you want to be safe and the last but not least don't scream" he said then I smiled.

"Alexander Adams, your captain today," he said to end up his information.

"You're so funny," I said while laughing.

"Ready?" He asked me.

"I must be," I said.

"Hold on tight," he said before the garage door was fully opened.