Chapter 17 - Deep Talk

Isabella Clark

It was the fourth day of our vacation and Hawaii, well Alex is a much better person when he was away from work. He was more fun and friendly when he forgot about his problems and work. We kept challenging one another non stop but it made us closer to one another.

It was almost midnight but I couldn't sleep, i was inside of my room scrolling on my laptop. I read an article, I watched a video of Alex and i in twitter, E news, YouTube, Insta and many more. It seemed like it was a massive successful for both of us.

Hot couple were having a romantic vacation in Hawaii

Bella Clark has his man watching her back in Hawaii! What a sweet guy he is.

"Very sweet" I sarcastically said.

"Bella Clark and her new man the hot young billionaire Alexander Adams are having a sweet romantic vacation in Hawaii! How cute is that?" The host said then i laughed at it.

"Both of the couple first showed up a few months ago, Adams attended Clark's fashion show by appearing at the front seat of the show then ended up leaving the after party together after the cheating rumors from her long term relationship with the football player Anthony Harvey"

"Bella has been posting a lot of stuff of them having a good time in Hawaii in her Instagram story lately, and look at this post of them together in there"

"Clark said : Didn't know that i dated an adventurous boy🖤"

"Isn't that adorable? Comment down below what is your opinion about them do you shop them? Let us know.." The host ended up the video by saying bye.

I scrolled down into the comment bar and there were so many comments that supporting us together, well there were so many hate comments about us but maybe they were just jealous.

I closed the video then went through my Instagram, i used to spend a lot of time on my personal account by looking through the explores. I used to spend my time by looking at the videos of food, dogs, and satisfying videos like slime and the others. I know it sounds pretty immature but hey, it's my thing.

I was scrolling on it until a video of Alex and i was reposted by an account that has so many followers. It was an account of cute videos of relationships and girls things. It was a video of Alex and i on the cruise when we went into the whale watching.

"Oh my god" i was filming the whale that came out of the sea.

"I promise that your dream will complete one by one" he said then i laughed.

"What?" I laughed.

"You were only looking at them on your kindergarten book now you see it lives" he said.

Then the video ended.

The caption was Bella Clark is living her dream.

"Well kid you don't know what is going on in here" i said under my breath.

I opened the comment section just to see how people responded to us, how they react.

SashaLarson: They're totally goals

Barbarajade: No wonder why she looks so happy, she literally got everything plus the man is super rich bru

DaisyGibon: I felt sorry for her ex boyfriend that cheated on her, i wonder what he felt like when he sees her moving on into another level

VanessaFay: why they never kissed
Badbhiegurl
reply ;
There is only one video of them kissing in the club, only that.
ClarissaGH
reply ;
I think they're just keeping it low profile?