Chapter 42 - Movie night

Alexander Adams

My eyes went open, I blink for couple times until I finally awake. The sound of the waves on the beach is pretty relaxing, Bella is still sleeping next to me. She is so beautiful, her smooth silky skin always amaze me, her soft sweet touch always brings me to cloud 9. What we had last night was amazing, she looks like an angel and it's always been so amazing.

I love this girl so much,

I cannot imagine how she feels to live under terrors like this, she cannot handle it. The terror is too heavy for a girl like her, I've been living under threatened and terror for the rest of my life but her? It seems like I am the one who makes her living like this.

I lean closer to kiss her forehead before slowly get up from the bed, I don't want to wake her up cause It's been a while since I saw her peacefully sleeping like this.

I took a shower then walk out of our room, I saw our breakfasts are ready for both of us in the dining room. I was staring at the food until the crack on the door caught my attention, Glenn is the one who caused the sound of it, he walks in with a folder on his hand.

"Sir," He said.

"Good morning," I said.

"Good morning," He said.

"What happened?" I asked him.

"These are some documents that I've been collecting that related to Miss Clark's case," He said after handing me a paper of file.

I smiled when I open the file from him, "You should've take a break glenn, we're on a vacation" I cracked a smile,

Glenn has been working so hard on this case and I'm very grateful to have my personal bodyguard like him,

"It is my responsibility sir," He said.

I smiled before slowly drink my still hot chocolate from the white mug,

"I'm sorry, but are you sure you want to do it sir?" He asked me then my lips curled into a smile.

"Yes," I said.

"Are you going to stay with me or not, it's all up to you Glenn," I said.

He stays in a silent and I have prepared myself if he chooses to quit,

"I'll be with you sir," He said.

"Thank you Glenn," I said.

"Now, just enjoy our vacation glenn it's a free 7 days before getting back to face the hard life" I said.

"Yes sir," He said then walks out of the living room.

It is a big deal, but I have to do it.

~

Isabella Clark

I put on a bikinis then walk out of our bedroom into the pool right in front of our room. I dipped my toes into the hot pool before slowly get in.

Alex is in his computer after we had the whole day together, I feel okay with it cause I appreciate it how he left his office just to be here with me. So him, still working, it is fine for me cause I understand that he still has so many works to do.

I stare at the beach especially to the sun which is ready to goes down, the sunset view is always my favorite. I took a breath before swimming into the edge of the pool, I want to be closer into the beach so I can watch the beautiful pink skies even closer.

The only sound I heard is the waves from the beach, it is so relaxing. Alex is right, this is the best way to take a break from the terror for a while. But I wonder when is it going to stop? I want to live my life peacefully, like the life that I used to have. But does it mean that I have to leave him? I love him so much even at first I thought there isn't going to be any reason to love him, but now I know how precious this man is. But the terror kills me slowly, it makes me scared to even step into my own house.