Chapter 51 - end

Isabella Clark

"Can I see him?" I asked the doctor for like the fifth times or something while he's only smiling.

"You've been asking that question for like thousand times Bell," Kelsie said while standing next to my bed.

"I'm totally fine, how is he?" I asked the doctor.

"Thankfully he is alright," he said to me.

"Then can I see him now?" I asked him.

"First of all I want to talk to your parents," he said.

"You can talk to them while I go see him?" I asked him then he let out a small laugh.

"Okay, but let us get you a wheelchair," he said.

"But I can walk," I said.

"It's hospital's protocol," He said while smiling.

"Okay," I said.

The doctor left me then talk to my parents while Kelsie stays next to me.

"You should take a rest for a moment you know," she looks at me in a serious way.

"You almost got killed," she said.

"What if I lost you god damn it," she said.

"Oh kels," I said before I put my hand on hers.

"The bad guy is gone," I said.

"I should be the one who said that to you," she finally crack a smile.

I look at her with a smile on my face while brushing her arm. It seems like I'm not afraid anymore, well this case is going to affect me so much but things must go on. Showing them that I'm still hella scares is only going to make the worried about me more.

"You know what kels," I said.

"I'm so thankful that I have you," I said.

"I'm sorry I put you through this," I said then she only raised her eyebrows.

"You're like my daughter and best friend Bell, I would do anything for you," she said to me.

"Thank you kels," I said.

"Your welcome," she smiles.

A moment later the wheelchair is ready to take me to Alex's room. I patiently sit there while the nurse is pushing the wheelchair behind me, we got into the elevator then a moment later I enter the room where Alex lies on the bed.

Her mom is standing next to his bed, she looks at me once I got in. The room is empty, I'm expecting that his big family would be here or something but I only found his mom.

"Bella," she smiles.

"How are you feeling?" She asked me.

"I feel thankful that we're safe now," I said.

"I'm sorry it's all because of our family," she said.

"Please don't be," I said.

"How is he?" I asked her.

"He's asleep," she said.

She helps me to get close to the bed until Alex's eyelids slowly moves and he slowly opens his eyes.

"I'm gonna leave you two," his mom said before left.

I smile once his eyes look at me, I got up from the wheelchair to take a sit on his bed.

"Hi," I said with a smile on my face.

"Hi," he said with a low voice.

"Are you okay?" He asked me.