Chapter 19 - Talk good say shit

Isabella Clark

It was a red carpet day in London and i was so ready, my dress was so beautiful it was Alexander Wang. I didn't know why but it was so good in me, i felt so confident to wear it.

It had been a week since Alex and i had a vacation together, even our steamy made out at the beach were everywhere. I hadn't talked to him since i was so busy out of the town, Alex's company probably paid me an amount of money because it was a successful stunt we made back in hawaii.

"Bell have you heard about Peter Adam donate an amount of money to the UNICEF foundation?" Kelsie suddenly told me in the car on our way to the London Fashion Festival.

"I know he have that plan but i didn't expect it is going to be that much" i said.

"Yeah he donated that much, people been talking it's all because of you" she said.

"Is that a positive reaction or negative?" I asked her.

"It's a positive don't worry" she said then i smiled

"But you know there are always some negative people" she said then i nodded.

The car arrived right in front of the red carpet where Kelsie went out first to help me got out, it was a red dress that covered my feet. Flashes of cameras started to blinded me, i tried to smile even it felt so blinding but whatever happened i have to smile.

"Bella! Isabella clark here!"

I walked into the red carpet then started to post with a few different angle by myself, i went there alone cause I didn't think Kelsie asked Alex to attend the event with me or maybe he had a pretty rough schedule just like what he said back in hawaii.

I smiled towards the camera, with so many figures from the fashion industry's, i could see the famous designer, Victoria Beckham was there with her family and they were taking a photo session together.

Before i got into the festival some of the media called me to the interview with them so i kindly walked into her the she greeted me.

"How are you Bella?" She asked me and she was very energetic her action made me smile brightly.

"Hey I'm good, how are you?" I asked her back then she smiled.

"I feel so great tonight well you're the first person who ask me how i feel thank you!" She said then i laughed because she was very cute.

"You're so cute" i said while laughing.

"Oh no! You look so beautiful today what dress it is?" She asked me then i smile.

"this beautiful art made by Alexander wang thank you so much i fell in love with this dress since the first fitting" i said while the camera shoot my dress.

"A beautiful lady wearing a beautiful dress which make a complete match" she said then i thanked her.

"So lets get to the point! Everyone is so excited to see you walk on the Victoria Secret again this year how do you feel about yourself?" She asked me then i couldn't help smiling.

"Oh my god yeah, it is an honor to be chosen to walk again this year. I want to thank to all of the people that have been supporting me to walk again it's really an honor thank you so much" i said.

"Is there any preparations for the runaway?" She asked me.

"Yeah i just started to maintain everything carefully, i had to control my diet, working out more often and have enough sleep of course cause we need to be fit" i said.