Chapter 32 - Working

Isabella clark

I was already at the airport and was waiting for the plane to get ready, it was the first work in this brand new year. Well gotta work my ass up for a better achievement this year, i was waiting inside of the private waiting room cause we arrived earlier so the Plane wasn't ready yet. Kelsie was also there reading a magazine in front of me and i was drinking a hot tea with a biscuit.

"Kelsie can you put 13 January for my cousin's wedding?" I asked her.

"Of course" she said then opened up her phone to put the date on my schedule.

"Where is the marriage take place?" She asked.

"Paris" i said.

"Are you going to go there with Alex or should I prepare the jet?" She asked me then it made me thinking.

"Uhmm, just empty the date and I'll ask him for that" i said.

"Miss Clark, the plane is ready" my bodyguard said to inform us that the plane was ready so we got up with our belongings then walked straight into the plane.

~

The plane landed safely in New York and we were making our way out of the airport with Kelsie and our crew. We were walking out of the airport and i could see everyone around were having their eyes on us cause i was with the whole crew and some security.

I opened my phone while kept following Kelsie to the way out of the airport, the cameras and the papz were back. They took a pictures and a video of me when i walked out of the airport lobby like usual.

"Bella Clark welcome to New York!" I smiled while ignoring them.

"How was your day back in Sydney with Alex tell us!" They said.

"Where is Alex bell?"

I got into the car then the questions voices were gone, the car was still there waiting for the crew to get into the other cars and waiting for my suitcases to get inside

I turned on my phone and started to play it cause i got nothing to do while we were on the way to the hotel.

Bella Clark :
Alex have you emptied you scheduled at January 13?

Alex Adams :
I haven't but i will

Bella Clark :
Are we going there with your jet or should I prepare it for us?

Alex Adams :
Mine is fine, I'm in the middle of a meeting bye.

Bella Clark :
Why are you answer then.. haha okay bye

"Kelsie I'm going to be with Alex on January 13" i said to her.

"Okay" she said.

~

We were on the way to the studio where i was going to meet the photographer and his team, i was going to be working with a new talented male model and I haven't know who he was. I was already in the set and they introduced me to a guy name Damien Young, he was very friendly and I wondered why people tell me that he's Talented.

So the concept was we're going to get dressed up here in the studio then we were going to do a photoshoot while walking around New York. I was so excited cause it sounded fun,