Chapter 43 - The Sea

Isabella Clark

I walk into the dining room where our breakfast is ready on the table, I was wondering where Alex was until I saw him talking to glenn outside the house. It seems like they are having a serious conversations, but then Alex realized that I already awake which stops the conversation between him and glenn.

"Morning," He said once he got into the dining room.

"Morning," I smiled while eschew the egg inside of my mouth.

"Ready to ride on a yacht?" He asked me.

"You have yacht?" I asked him while eating on my bread.

"I thought I told you yesterday?" He asked me back.

"You said you have a boat," I said.

"It's a yacht actually," He said.

"Pack your stuff cause we're going to have a night there," He said and it makes me smile.

He joins me to eat our breakfast together in the living room, I watch Glenn who's sitting outside in the front yard while reading some files on the desk.

"Does Glenn suppose to get rest?" I asked him.

"I know, I've told him that too." He said.

"How old is he?" I asked him.

"He's the same age as me," He said.

"Oooh," I said.

After we finished our breakfast we packed our thing then we got into the yacht, it is a kinda big yacht with a fancy bedroom in it. It begins to sail into the sea until the view of our lodging cannot be seen anymore.

"Do you think our stuff will be safe back in our room?" I asked him.

"Of course," I said.

We are standing right at the edge of the yacht where the hard wind blowing my hair, Alex has his arm wrapped around my waist.

"It is so beautiful Alex," I said while staring at the blue sea right in front of my eyes.

I can see from the corner of my eyes that he's eyes are looking at me who is standing right next to him,

"Yes it is," He said, and it makes my head turns around to find him who is looking at me.

"The view is so beautiful, look at that baby," I said while trying to make him look into the blue sea in front of us.

"I'm already looking at it," He said then I smile.

"Oh come on why are you being so cheesy," I laughed.

"How old are you Alex," I said cause he sounds like a kid.

"24" He said and the tone on his voice sounds like he's being hypnotized.

"Baby I was joking, why do you sound like you're being hypnotized?" I asked him then I look into his hazel brown eyes.

"I am," He said.

"Stop it," I said.

"Look your eyes are so pretty under the sunlight," I said.

"Baby you have a beautiful brown eyes," I said with my both hands on his chin.

"What happened when brown meets blue?" He asked me.

"What do you mean?" I asked him.

"If we have babies can they have one blue eye and one brown eye?" He asked me and he sounds like an ultimate Idiot.