Chapter 14 - Babies

Isabella Clark

I had been in a mission with UNICEF to help child that needed people's help, it was because of their crisis country that made the kids suffer. I joined their learning center's activities which was so sad to see, but they were all a strong kids they could still smiling and laughing through their condition. It made me sad but also felt amaze by their responses and the way they deal with a pretty hard condition.

I had left my home for almost a week for the mission and i didn't regret it, Kelsie was also there all the time and she felt so proud of me to volunteer on the mission. I felt like i need to help them by donating some money for them who needed. I wish i could have an impact to the others to join my action to help people especially kids around the world that needed our helps.

After almost a week spending my time there with no phone and contact with anybody outside cause i just didn't want to. I wanted to feel about how was it feel like to be like them and i just didn't want anything interrupting me.

It was the day where I finally got back to my home country, i got back with Kelsie with some packs of our suitcases being strolled By ourselves. Kelsie was busy texting my bodyguard and the driver to be ready in the lobby, but i missed ice chocolate blended so I excused her to buy a Starbucks.

I got into the nearest Starbucks and the smell of sweet coffee greeted my nose, it was such a relaxing smell and it seemed like my stomach responded to it cause it groaned inside. I walked in then ordered some drink and some snacks for Kelsie and I in case she wants one.

I was waiting for my order until i saw a guy wearing a black hoodie was staring at me from outside of the store. I thought he was just a normal people cause i always got a stares from anyone and anywhere i go, i felt uncomfortable until a teenage girl tapped on my shoulder.

"Hi Bella can i take a picture with you?" She politely asked then i smiled.

"Hi of course" i said then we took a picture together, then a teenage guy asked me to take a picture with him too.

"Thank you so much bell have a nice day!" He said.

"Your welcome, thank you you too" i said.

"Bella" the barista called my name and was ready with my food.

I thanked him then took all of the the food with my both hand, the guy that was staring at me was gone and i felt relieved. It was so strange and uncomfortable for me.

I got back to Kels and I already saw my bodyguard which means that the car was already arrived. With the help of him we could through the lobby door which was crowded and full of the paparazzi, it was always hectic for us to get out of the airport just because of them.

Once i got into the car i began to open my phone and i got a lot text messages from my friends, mom and my dad. But the newest text messages was from Alex and i felt surprise that he knew that i was just arrived.

Alex Adams :
Have you arrived?

Bella Clark :
Just arrived why?

Alex Adams :
My cousin just gave birth i need to be there with you

Bella Clark :
When? I'm actually feel so tired

Alex Adams :
It supposed to be tonight

Bella Clark :
How about tomorrow?

Alex Adams :
Okay that's fine.

Bella Clark :
But I'll take a nap after this, I'll text you later if i can come tonight or not

Alex Adams :
Good, thanks bell

Bella Clark :
Your welcome

"Alex needs me to be with him tonight" i said to Kelsie.