Chapter 7 - Sick

Isabella Clark

I walked out of the elevator with Kelsie next to me who was busy texting on her phone, while an earpiece was connected to her left ear. I saw a lot of media was waiting outside and ready to flash their lights.

The wether was pretty cold but not that cold, but it was still an extreme change of weather for me from the hot sunny weather to a pretty windy-cold one.

I walked out of the main lobby then walked straight into the black range rover in front of me, followed by Kelsie who was still very busy. I was wondering where is the building where i was going to meet one of my favorite photographer, Jaden Brooks.

My eyes were connected to the beautiful unique road in Japan and it was so mesmerizing for me. I love my work but sometimes I always thinking about a break for a moment to enjoy the free time, to have much more time for myself.

After a few minutes we finally arrived at our meeting point aka the buildings, i walked into the room and found Jaden was sitting on a chair while playing on his phone.

"Hey Jaden" i greet him then he got up as he saw me walked into the room.

"Ah Bella it's been a quite long time, how are you?" He asked me after we hugged one another.

I let out a breath while smiling, "it was a total roller coaster but it's all fine now" i said then i could see a smile appeared on his face.

"Aw, How's your new guy" he asked me then i smile.

"He's amazing"

Blakkkhh

"Aw i could tell that he was every girl's crush" he said the i smiled.

Wait until they knew the real him,

"How was he in bed?" He asked me then i cringe inside,

I mean I don't even wanna find out about it.

"Just kidding girl, your skin is pale are you okay? Are you feeling well?" He asked me.

That was why i love working with Jaden he wasn't only working as a photographer but also as a friend.

"I'm good thank you" i smiled.

"Okay if you're okay lets get your make up done and the gorgeous clothes are waiting for the most gorgeous woman on earth" he said then i laughed.

"Hahaha Thank you jai, you're my favorite" i said before walking into the white changing room.

I sat on the make up table then the make up artist complete with the hair dresser began to do my make up also my hair. I opened my phone then scrolled over my time line, hoping there weren't going to be any post about them in it.

~

The make up was done i was wearing a gorgeous dress then we were walking on the street to get a good picture for the japan magazine. It was an honor to me to be in a magazine cover, it was always an honor and a pleasure for me.

I always feel so happy to see my face on the magazine cover every time i walked into an airport, they always surprised me and i loved surprises. Jaden was taking a good picture of me, and the best part from him was he always lead me to a perfect angle in a really clear instructions. It is really important to built a chemistry with the photographer when you have to do a photoshoot.

"That's it we're done" Jaden said then the crew clapped their hands.

I didn't know why but i felt cold and so tired after the photoshoot, we went back to the building then I changed myself into my outfit and covered myself with my coat cause i felt cold and my body seemed wanna fall if I forced myself to walk.

"Bell Jaden and his team are inviting us into a dinner so we're going to the mall first before we get back to the hotel" Kelsie Informed me.

"Okay" i simply said as i leaned my head onto the seat then closed both of my eyes.

The car stopped right in front of a big lobby, Kelsie walked out first. I covered my eyes with a sunglasses then kept my eyes looked down to the floor hoping that no one was going to ask for a picture cause i was in my worst condition.

We got into a restaurant that already booked by Jaden and the team, the rest of the team looked pretty happy that night. They enjoyed the celebration that night but i think i was the only one who wasn't having a lot of fun. Yeah i was starving, I thought maybe the feeling was because of that I hadn't eat anything.

But it turned out that my stomach feels weird and I really want to go back to the hotel. I started to feel nauseous but i hold it by leaning into the seat. It felt like i was waiting for my mom aka Kelsie to get done with her friends.

After an hour of spending the time with the crew Kelsie finally realized that I wasn't in a good condition. She realized it cause i was so quite and I didn't eat much that night. She excused us to get back to the hotel then we walked straight into the black van who was already waiting for us at the lobby.

When i got into the car, it was so cold and quite. I plugged on my air pods into my ear then the chill playlist began to play from my phone. I closed my eyes and hoping that it wasn't going to be so long to get back into the hotel. At that time all i need was the clean empty bed with a white couple of pillows and white blanket.

I felt the car was finally stopped and i was right, we were finally arrived back to our hotel. Kelsie and i went straight into the room, i felt so tired all i need was a sleep. I really need to get rest after the long week of working non stop.

~

I wrapped myself with a white blanket right on my bed, i was supposed to have a walk around japan. I actually planned that i was going to have a little vacation while working but i was wrong. My body finally gave up then i got sick, my mind was telling me to just close my eyes then lay my head onto the comfortable white pillows.

I was half asleep until i heard the door was being opened by someone, it was probably Kelsie who had the keys to my room cause I always gave her my keys just in case I couldn't wake up in the morning so it must be her.

"Rise and shine Bell" i heard her voice but haven't seen her figure.

She stopped when she saw that i still had a white blanket wrapped around my body, maybe she was wondering that what am i doing. Cause we had a plan that day, especially in my favorite country. We had been talking about the trip since a few weeks ago, she knew how excited i was to be there.

"Bell are you feeling well?" She asked me before she walked closer.

"No" I mumbled.

"I thought it was only a quick sick" she said before taking a seat on the chair in front of me.

"I thought so" i said.

"What do you want now?, the breakfast is probably going to be here in a minute" she said.

"I don't know i just need a rest" i said while my eyes were closed.

"Okay, i'll cancel our plan for today you should take a rest okay" she said then i nodded cause i got no more energy to respond to her.

I closed my eyes until the breakfast came then Kelsie told me to at least eat a little, she said i needed a food to produce at least a little energy. I ended up sleeping on my king size bed alone covered by a white soft blanket with a little noise from the flat tv screen in front of me.

I checked on my phone the of course I checked on my personal email and got a few behind the screen pictures from yesterday which was pretty amazing. A smile appeared on my face while my finger slide against the phone screen, but it faded away once i remember that i used to send the behind the scenes pictures to Anthony and tell him how fun it was.

I have no one to share my moment with now, especially I'm stuck inside of the stupid contract that I stupidly agreed which makes me cannot date anyone which technically made me cannot fully get a new start until the contract ends.

Shut up inner voice.

I had a catwalk on the next two days and i was hoping that i was going to be just fine, i wished I could do my work professionally. I wish i could be okay in a few days cause i was going to have a long flight.