Chapter 29 - I love you still

Isabella clark

What we did in Sydney was an Amazing experience I didn't believe that i was officially dating him and knew that he loves me. It was a beautiful night but sadly both of us had to go back to work a couple days after that.

I didn't like Tiana after that night but we were stuck with her for the last couple days until we got back to the states. But i kept my man close next to me cause i didn't want anything happened again. After accepting him as my boyfriend he's been begging for me to move in more but i still wanted my own space so i kept saying that I traveled a lot.

I was back at work,  i was in the middle of working and i was sitting in my changing room with Kelsie sitting on another sofa. It was the first day i met her after the last time i saw her on Christmas. So she hadn't know that i was officially dating Alex, the man that I thought so cold and stuff.

Makaila and i were still in a contact i was receiving a lot of pictures from her and i was looking at the pictures on my laptop screen while waiting for the photographer's team to get ready. I was drinking a coffee while looking at those amazing pictures.

There was a picture of Alex and i were sleeping on one plane's seat. His arms were wrapped around me while our body were covered by a blue blanket, then I didn't know that somebody especially Makaila took that picture of us.

"You guys look cute" Kelsie said then i turned to found her who was already looking at my laptop screen from the couch behind me.

"Yeah i love this picture a lot" i said.

"It seems like you guys are real" she said.

"We are now" i said then it surprised her, her mouth turned into an o shaped when she heard that.

"Oh my god! My girl" she said then i got up to hug her.

"You finally moved on from that bastard" she said while hugging me.

"I don't know it happened so fast" i said.

"I'm so happy for you" she said.

"Thank you" i said.

"Isabella Clark, we're going to start in 5 minutes" A lady said then she went out.

~

The day was passed just like that and i was finally back to my apartment after a day being in a photo studio with the team and Kelsie. Because it wasn't just a photoshoot we also filming some other stuff for a YouTube video and it was really fun.

I was back in my apartment and i was cooking for my dinner, i was cooking pasta while the tv was playing fox life. I was cooking until I realized that I've received a blue box from my mom, so after I've done cooking i opened it while eating on my pasta.

I opened the blue box and there was a
Blue invitation from my cousin that mom had mention when i called her back in Christmas, my lovely cousin was getting married and there was a dress inside of the box for me. It was a beautiful blue dress and it perfectly match me, i wished i was going to have a day off that day.

Hey bell my daughter, Your cousin hope you can come to her big day. This is the dress that I've designed for you hope you like it and we hope to see you very soon my baby xx