Chapter 8 - side chick

Isabella Clark

The plane stopped after the smooth landing in Milan, sadly I didn't do anything besides working in Japan it was all because i was so sick and all i did was sleeping in my hotel room with Kelsie taking care of my schedule.

I took of the safety belt before getting ready to walk out of the plane, i used to have some drink inside of the plane to at least make me relax but I still felt not good. I was so scared that I wasn't going to give a good performance, cause i felt my body was trembling and i got no energy.

"Bell you okay?" Kelsie asked me while standing next to my seat.

"Still the same" i said to her.

"Okay lets get some rest, I'll make sure that the hotel room is ready" she said then helped me to get up from my seat.

The thick nude coat covering my body to block the strong wind that i had to face, i covered my eyes with a sunglasses. The next thing that i was worried about was the media who always waiting for me every time i landed in everywhere. It really was so annoying and i was kinda scared that i was going to passed out in front of them, i bite my lips cause i was nervous.

I stepped out of the plane and met the captain outside of the plane who politely greet me, "Welcome to Milan Miss Clark" he said.

"Thank you" i said before walk into the closest gate into the airport.

I felt cold while i was trying to had my focus on the road and i was so lucky to have a super carrying manager like Kelsie who stands next to me all the time.

One of the security guards opened up the door for us, i walked in then saw so many people were walking by. I was walking next to Kelsie until a familiar figure with an evilly smirked welcomed me with a big warm hugs.

"Babe you okay?" He asked me while pulling me close into his arm.

This jerk.

"I'm fine" i said cause not so in the mood to argue with him plus there were so many people there.

"Lets just get her into the car right away, she isn't in a good condition" Kelsie said to Alex who had his arm around me to keep me stable.

"Okay lets go" he said then we headed into the exit door which was kinda far and it made me lost a lots of energy.

Everyone always staring at me every time I walked out of the airport like this especially I brought a lot of companies with me, and plus at that time i was walking next to none other than Alexander Adams and his minion aka his bodyguards who always wore a formal black suite like they were ready to go to the prom.

"I'm sorry sir but the car wasn't ready at the lobby cause we couldn't get an access but it's on the way" one of them said to Alex.

"Okay just tell them to get here faster cause she's sick" he coldly said.

"Got it sir" the bodyguard said.

We had to wait a meter away from the lobby gate cause i had seen a few people were waiting outside plus some medias were already waiting for us.

I could say that I luckily got his arm around me even though it was just a god damn stunt but it helped me though. I stayed in a silent cause I didn't want to start any argument with him cause i need to keep my energy for the runaway.

"What makes you like this?" He asked and there was the time where the real side of him shown.

"I don't know, i just want to be in bed" i said.

"You look pale" he said.

"You can rest on my shoulder" he coldly said.

"I'm trembling I cannot faint in front of them" I whispered under my breath before he pulled me closer into a hug and i ended up putting my head on his shoulder even though it was the last thing that i wanted.