Chapter 37 - Say Thank you

Isabella Clark

We got back to our home, and it is pretty early in the morning. I'm awake and cannot sleep, I look into the clock and it showss that it is 6 am in the morning. So I decided to get up from the bed and get something from the fridge cause I feel thirsty.

I grabbed on a pack of juice and started to drink it, it is a kinda cold morning where I shouldn't wear just a short. I sat alone in the kitchen by myself and I'm starting into the back yard where the sky was still kinda dark.

I suddenly hear footsteps coming from our bedroom hall, and it is him who's also awake. He's wearing a hoodie that covered his head and he still looks so sleepy but it makes him look a lot cuter. A smile appeared on my face when I look at him who's yawning while walking towards me.

"Did I wake you up?" I asked him.

"No," he said with his eyes close.

"A phone call just woke me up," he said then started to open up the fridge behind me.

He ended up with a block of chocolate on his hand then he started to eat it next to me,

"I was asleep when my phone suddenly rang. My eyes were still half awake and the person started to speak Spanish, thank God for my good brain for being fully awake at that time," he said while chewing the chocolate.

He pulled his phone out from his hoodie then he puts the phone on the table in front of us, he was busy eating the chocolate when his phone screen suddenly turn on showing the lock screen where I found a picture of me as the lock screen.

"Oh my God," I said before pulling his phone closer to me.

"You're so cute," I said.

"You look so beautiful there, I knew my employee must notice that cause I always put my phone on the table when we are in a meeting"

"oh my God really?" I asked him while laughing.

"what are you going to do today?" I asked him while started to play with his messy brown hair.

"Work," he said while still looking so sleepy.

"How about you?" he asked me.

"I don't have any schedule today, I'm going to go on shopping I guess," I said.

"do you want me to make you a hot chocolate? It's pretty cold right now" I asked him.

"Oh yes please thank you, baby," he said then I smiled.

I got up from my seat then started to make hot chocolate for him. He stays on his seat with his eyes closed, I think he's really sleepy but he looks so cute when he's sleepy.

"Enjoy," I said after putting the mug right in front of him.

"thank you," he said.

"You should go back to sleep, you still have an hour," I said.

He drank the hot chocolate while I was still standing right next to him, watching him drinking the chocolate that he likes. I smiled when watching him,

He spins his seat before open his arm asking me for a hug then it makes me smile, so i leaned closer to pull him into a hug until he got up from his seat which makes him a lot taller than me. His lips turns into a smirk before crashing his lips into mine, he kisses me slowly before slowly kissing on my neck.

"Alex are you going to tease me again?" I rolled my eyes while he was kissing on my neck.

"Lets go for a swim," he suddenly whispered on my neck.