Chapter 27 - Private pool

Isabella Clark

I opened my eyes and found that i was left alone on the bed until Alex walked out of the closet with a bathrobe and he was surprised to see me awake on the bed.

"You woke up early" he said then i felt my eyes were heavy.

"There's a hot tea for you over there" he said.

He sat right in front of me after i decided to sit on the bed, i was a mess because I annoyingly cried last night. He was looking at me with a concern eyes until i asked him,

"Where are you going?" I asked him.

"Private pool" he said.

"You're going without asking me?" I asked him.

"I don't know I thought you need a rest" he said before his hand brushing on my head.

"Can i come?" I asked him.

"Of course" i said.

I got into the closet to change myself into a swimsuit then covered it with a bathrobe too, i walked in then his eyes were watching me from up to toe. His stares made a goosebumps and it made me nervous, those strong stares of him could affect me that was weird.

We got into the private pool where it was so quite there were only us in the indoor private pool. He took of his bathrobe so was i, his eyes were watching me before he slowly got into the pool. I followed his action by got into the pool by the stairs where my feet were the first one to touch the water, well the pool was kinda hot which was amazing for us early in the morning. It was 5am in the morning where people used to sleep but there were us, swimming in the pool.

He was swimming and swimming until he stopped then came closer into where i was sitting. At the pool's stairs alone until he got closer then stopped swimming.

"Are you okay bell?" He asked me as he stand right in front of me.

"I'm trying to not to think about it Alex" i said.

"I'm not used to be like this but last night, it was too hard not to cry" i said while looking down to the floor of the pool.

"Are you feeling better now?" He asked me.

I slowly nodded even I didn't know how I felt back there, still missing everything but as a person that people said had everything i have to be thankful for what i got now.

He was standing so close after I finally got into the water, his body was so close to me i could feel his skin brushed against mine. Our gap was so closed and it was so quiet, i was looking down at our body under water until i looked up at those pretty brown eyes. He was standing too close then my heart beat got faster every time he moved an inch closer, his arm were wrapped around my waist locking our position in the pool.

"You know i hate to see a girl cry" he said.

Yeah he hates it, i cried once in his office room then he changed into a different person when he realized that i was crying.

"I'm going to make sure that you won't cry again" he said.

"Nobody's can make sure of that" i said.

"have you ever have a boyfriend before Harvey?" He asked me then i shook my head.

"In high school?" He asked me then i shook mine, my lips curled into a smile when I remembered about my high school love life.

"I liked someone but when he tried to kiss me i pulled away" i said then he laughed so was i.

"Why?" He asked me.