Chapter 16 - Vacation

Isabella Clark

It was the time where our vacation came, we went into Hawaii just like what he suggested and it was so pretty. The beach was so beautiful and the resort gave me a relaxing vibes.

We stayed at Four Season hotel Hualalai which were right in front of the ocean, there were two rooms inside of the room. It had a cool ocean views from here, i chose the opposite room from him which on the right side of the room.

I brought my suitcases then unpacked my stuff into the wardrobe because I cannot just leave it inside of the suitcase, i liked to be organized. So i spent a quite long time inside of my room to unpack my things. I got out of the room then found that he was sitting on the balcony, he was looking at the ocean views from there.

I walked out into the balcony then stand next to him, the weather was pretty hot and the sky was blue. The view was pretty, how much did you spend on all of these? I asked him then he smiled.

"Well I prefer a more quite island though" he said.

"Then why do you want to go here?" I asked him.

"I'll bring a special person only on that vacation, maybe my wife in the future" he said then a laugh slipped from my lips.

"So like a Breaking down's honeymoon thingy?" I asked him while having my eyes on him, until his eyes finally looking up at me.

"What?" He asked me.

"Twilight?, Bella and Edward?" I asked him and he didn't get it.

"Oh man you don't know do you" i said before laughing.

"What movies did you watch when you were young old man?" I left him while laughing.

"Lets go on a water sport shall we?" He got up from the seat which made me turned my body around to look at him.

"Of course, lets see what old man can do" i laughed then got into my room to change.

"We'll see who is the looser" he said with his pink plump lips curled into a smirk.

I smiled, accepting his challenge.

~

"Snorkeling looks fun" i said.

"it's boring, all we're going to do is looking at the fish under the water." He said.

"What is the point of that, when we can also see it from up here" he mumbled then i laughed.

"That's what old man used to say" i teased him.

"Everything can be fun for a young blood, it's just how the way you respond to it" i said to him.

"Yeh yeah but I've done it for so many times" he said.

"Me too but this is going to be the first time i do it with you" i said with a smile on my face.

"Come on lets get into the boat" i said before pulling his hand to walk into the boat who were already waiting for us.

We got into the boat and it brought us into the middle of the ocean, it wasn't kinda far from the beach but it was much clearer there and I couldn't wait to jump into the sea. I took of the outer of my swimsuit, i could tell i was so excited to do it again while he was only being cold as he was.

"Come on dude" i said to him who was still sitting while looking at me.

He got up from his seat then began to take off his white shirt, it revealed his strong muscular body. I could see those abs and packs that he's been working on, i mean I didn't really know if he really worked for it or not but from the shape of it I thought he likes to work out.