4

One thing about Alex, he cannot cook. I took another bite of the pasta, forcing a smile on my face, whilst Alex sat opposite me waiting for approval.

"You hate it don't you?" He laughed, as I nodded my head "it's fine, just leave it I'll order takeout"

"So, what have you got planned for tomorrow?" asked Alex, as he searched for the number.

I took a sip of water, realising how Alex would be of a massive disapproval. No more lies...just truth.

"Well...actually, in fact-" Alex raised his eyebrow as I was beginning to stutter "Rita planned to take me to a theme park with..."

"Oh wow, that sounds like fun!" I sighed leaving it at that, "maybe I could join"

"Oh no, Alex, Rita wanted it to be like some  sort of bachelorette party..she's planned it for a while, for the just the two of us, sorry" I blurted out.

"Oh, alright...well keep me updated yeah?"

"Of course..." I scrunched my nose as I got up and scraped the remains of the pasta into the bin.

"Also reminded, my sister is visiting in the next few days"

"Oh yes you mentioned"

"Possible wedding plans in work then, with her?" asked Alex "she will be of great help"

"Maybe!" I said, praying for the love of god she doesn't notice my reluctance to plan anything at all.

-

Rita's levels of excitement have just reached a new max, as she is finally talking to Jin. Her university crush in other words. Jin was a tall, hugely affectionate person, and his laugh was one of the best sounds in the world. He was also a friend of Jungkook.

"Is it just me or does Rita look like she likes Jin?" asked Jungkook putting his arm round me. My reflexes automatically pushed him away in shock, before I realised the deal we had made a couple of days ago.

"Sorry, that was weird..." I began, my voice trailing off

"It's fine...it's not often you get the chance to be my girlfriend"

I cleared my throat, as the awkwardness rose.
"So how long do I have to be your girlfriend?"

"Two weeks, that include every occasion where we have group hang outs" Jungkook whispered in my ear "and maybe start acting now, because they are all heading right towards us"

I averted my gaze up at the 5 boys heading in our direction. Good looking boys may I add.

"Jungkook-ah!" Yelled Taehyung, running over first before patting him on the back  "Astra you're his girlfriend?"

"WHAT?!" Yelped Rita as she crossed her arms.

"Lovely to see you guys again" I smiled, as I gave Rita a hard glare.

"Astra would you come to the bathroom with me...PLEASE" she sternly said, before she grabbed my wrist "we will catch up with guys in a second"

She pulled me into the bathroom, locking the door behind her.
"GIRLFRIEND? Are you out of your mind Astra, honestly?" She yelled, before taking a deep breath "look, this isn't the brightest of ideas you have had"

"I know" I said guiltily looking down at the tiled bathroom floor.

"Just don't promise him anything...he likes you...a lot"

"Seriously?" I looked at her in confusion as she nodded "just be careful please"

"I will! I know what I'm doing" I replied. But at this point I'm not sure whether I was just telling myself that.