7

I stared at my reflection in the mirror. My wavy black hair complimented and sat gracefully against the silky deep red dress. From my ears hung diamonds, that sparkled against the bright light in the bathroom. I carefully tied the strings at the back of my dress before then applying natural makeup, drawing a small amount of of winged eye liner that brought out the green in my eyes and rubbed a thin layer of moisturising lip balm onto my lips. I pulled on a pair of suede black heels and slowly made my way downstairs, where my mother awaited smiling.

"You look like a Greek goddess, Ομορφη (beautiful)"

"Too much?" I asked looking at the mirror once again and gently smudging my lip balm a bit more

"No...perfect." She squeezed my arm as I gave her a smile "what time are you planning to be back?"

"I'll let myself in don't worry" I turned to her as she sighed heavily, passing me her spare key.

"I love you" she kissed my cheek as the doorbell rang.

I opened the door as Jungkook looked me up and down, vice versa. He had a white shirt on tucked into suit trousers, and his hair was styled differently then normal.

"You look....amazing" he gasped as he put his hands in his pockets, a slight blush reaching his face.

"Dito"

"I'll have her back no later than 11" he smiled, as my mum folded her arms, causing me to laugh. 

He took hold of my hand as he led me to the car. Opening the door, I leaned in and took a seat, buckling the seatbelt. The car had a minty smell to it with a mixture of his perfume. I shuffled back into the seat as he got in next to me, putting the car into gear and pulling away.
I watched the glistening lights of the city as we drove along the highway, thousands of apartments, houses and people all living their own lives. With their own dilemmas and stories. We shortly arrived at his parents house, the gates to this massive mansion opening up in front of us.

I breathed heavily as nerves started to take over me. I knew his parents of course, but it has been years.

"Nervous?" He looked over at me as I nodded, looking down at my hands sat on the red silky material "you'll be fine"

He grabbed my hand as we made our way up the long front garden. The smell of his perfume comforting me almost as we reached the big large oak door. The whole house was lit up, with huge windows that reached from floor to ceiling. The door opened to reveal a classy woman, her features similar to Jungkook's, but stood at a smaller height to him.

"Astra? You look stunning!" She embraced me in a hug, as the familiar moments came back to me. I wrapped my arms tightly around her before pulling away.

"How are you? How's your mother? You're a spitting image of her, just gorgeous" She gushed, allowing us to walk further in the door.

"JUNGKOOK!" An enthusiastic voice came booming down the stairs followed by the loud thud of footsteps. It was his brother, who eventually then came to pat him on the back "Astra, hi again"

"Lovely to see you, you've grown up so much!" I said as he blushed awkwardly.

"Just wanted to say he talks about you all the time" he cheekily responded as Jungkook hit him over the head.

"You two stop teasing one another" Jungkook's mother said, closing the door and shooing them through "Astra, you remember his dad right?"