19

Authors note: So, there was kinda a teeny change from the story line before...Jungkook in the previous storyline wasn't meant to go to the wedding in this chapter because they broke up??? But my mind back then being 15 years old, was always like together, break up, together, break up. And now I'm all for them being together for as long as possible before a MASSIVE switch up mwhahahahahah. So Jungkook is going to the wedding now, okay? Got it? Okay. 🤝
-

NYC times (aka newspaper headline. don't think one like this exists but you know we go with it)

Caption: Photographer Astra Kim does Bvlgria perfume the justice it deserves.

My photos. The ones I had taken of the model and the dark theme for Blvgria were being produced on billboards, magazines, even adverts across New York City.

"Happy?" Taehyung asked as he chewed an apple, using the keyboard to scroll through the magazine on the laptop.

"Holy shit" I whispered in disbelief under my breath as I properly appreciated the photos I had taken being used as the image everywhere for Bvlgria.

"You deserve it!" He said, as he leaned back in his chair "probably the best shoots we have got to advertise"

"Oh my god I need to let my mum know" I picked up the phone off the table sending her a quick message and attaching the magazine link.

"So" Taehyung rubbed his hands together "wedding tonight?"

"Mhm" I nodded my head, the nerves building up within my stomach again.

Let me remind you. Not my wedding. Alex's. Yet the nerves I had right now, it may as well have been my wedding. It had been a good few months since the wedding invitation. The season now crawling into the start of winter. My phone buzzed twice beside me. One message from my mum sending massive congratulations and the other from Jungkook.

Jungkook: Pick you up at 8pm x

"Good luck, you'll be fine" Taehyung said before giving me a small smile and walking out my office.
-

I escaped work at 4:50pm, hailing down a taxi and eventually making it back to my apartment. I had finally moved in. Living area, complete. Kitchen complete. Bedroom, still needed decorating. Bathroom, no tiles. I need someone to file for me. I pushed open the door before running to my closet, pulling out the bag that contained my dress. 5:50pm.
I rushed into the bathroom, hopping into the shower. Legs, shaved. Hair, washed. 6:15pm.

I roughly dried my hair before putting it into rollers and leaving to curl. I applied a natural makeup look before grabbing the meal from the night before our my fridge and eating probably in the quickest time yet. 7pm. Washed up, finished curling my hair. Dress. Finally. I unzipped the bag before pulling the red over my legs and luckily being able to zip the back up. It was burgundy red and exposed probably at least half of my leg. I pulled in a pair of nude coloured heels and painted my nails in the fastest time a plain white. 8pm. I applied a thin layer of lip gloss, loosely tied back my curled hair into a ponytail. Not too tight to allow it volume and few strands to loosely curve around my face. I grabbed my bag off the kitchen table and shoving in my phone, purse and a packet of mints. My phone buzzed. Jungkook was outside.

I now sat, clutching onto Jungkook's hand watching Alex give his speech. The audience of family and friends of both him and Brooklyn all clapped as he stood up.

"Thank you for being able to attend both Brooklyn and mine's wedding. I feel like that luckiest man alive to have met Brooklyn. You..." he turned towards her "are the best person I have met this year"