21

It was late October and leaves were already starting to fall off the tress, colours of orange, brown, yellow, scarlet, burgundy covering every inch of Central Park. Leaves rustled as I scuffed my Doc Martins along the paths, that I somehow knew back to front. Note that this was around the one hundredth time I had walked the same route. A ping came from my pocket averting my gaze to take it out and read the message.

Jungkook: Dinner my place tonight? xx

I smiled and replied back to Jungkook.
Since the concert we had been inseparable. Yet one thing seemed to be in the back of my mind. I hadn't told Jungkook I went for an interview. It wasn't a job interview. No, it was an interview to go back to South Korea, for a few months. I hadn't told Jungkook in the sense of I had a fear. A fear he would drop and leave me. Stupid...I know. Yet here I was, stressing in fear.
I took a deep sigh before shoving open the door to the editing room. Pulling my work lanyard over my head I rubbed my eyes in tiredness before opening up the editing app.

"Oh Astra, finally I've found you" Taehyung said as the door flung open and he walked into the room.

He slapped down a couple of folders with paperwork next to me as I gave them when look. Mentally groaning at the idea of work "right, I need to make an advertisement for 'L'atelier des subtils' perfume, but one thing. My schedule is busy and I can't possibly do it all"

"Taehyung..."

"so it's got to have videos for the actual advert that will go on television and..."

"Taehyung?"

"model photos for billboards..."

"TAEHYUNG" I placed my hand on top of the folders "listen to me...you need to stop stressing, pass this over to me" I pulled the folders towards me I'll do it"

"Are you sure?"

"Yes...I've got nothing in my schedules at the moment and I have a few people in mind as to who can help. So please stop stressing okay?" I said,

"But Astra, what if you can't complete the advertisement before going back to South Korea?"

"Then, I'll pass it onto you once again, and by then your schedule will be somewhat free?" I raised my eyebrow as he slowly nodded his head.

"You're a star" he shouted as he pushed open the door "just keep me updated, and let me know if you need anything" the door shut behind him as now I groaned reality setting in.

6pm. I turned the key in the lock and pushed my body against the door, allowing it to open up to my apartment. It was finally finished.

I looked over at the coastal green walls, deciding whether to hand up another picture on the wall. I sighed, deciding to think about that later. I chucked my  raincoat down onto the couch, the raindrops now pattering against the large windows. I turned on the coffee machine and waited for the liquid to filter down into my mug, now taking the time to properly look through the folders Taehyung had given me earlier that day.

My mind went blank as I opened the pages and flicked through reading what was expected. A person came to mind. I ran over to my couch, opening up the laptop screen a logging in. I bit my thumb, debating within my own mind whether this was appropriate. My emails opened as I hovered over the name. Sophie. Sophie as in Alex's sister. Yes. She worked for 'Channel' however in London, so she could be of help. I double checked the number she had sent me previously for work. I closed my eyes before pressing the button, the phone now dialling.

"Hello...Sophie talking"

"Sophie, it's Astra" I said into the phone, trying to keep my voice as steady as possible.