22

"Where are we going?" I was trying to peer through the blindfold that was covered over my eyes, stumbling over my Doc Martin's as Jungkook helped to guide me.

"Do you ever stop asking questions?"

"This isn't the first time, so no" I whispered, as I felt him laugh at me once again.

I could see the path ahead of us faintly as Jungkook pushed me through Central Park, his arm wrapped around my waist. It was the beginning of December and all the leaves of the trees in Central Park had somewhat dissolved leaving just empty branches and twigs. I breathed in the air my cheeks feeling cold as the air was freezing around us. We slowly came to a stop and I could faintly hear the sounds of people in the distance. A couple of birds chirped as I felt Jungkook blow into my ear, making me whack him away.

"HEY...now can you tell me?!" I asked, butterflies forming in the pit of my stomach, as he laughed

I felt the material fall from my eyes as I once again the world became visible.

-

Jungkook POV:

(Days earlier)

"SHE'S LEAVING"

"Leaving?" Jimin looked over at me from the couch as I walked into his apartment.

"Leaving, as in the country"

"To where?" He paused the television, focusing his attention on me now.

"Seoul"

"Seoul? How do you even know this?" he said, as I breathed heavily in and out, panic or anxiety, maybe a combination of the both.

"I saw the letters she had received, confirmation of an interview to get permission to go" I held the sheet of paper up in my hand as Jimin jumped off the couch grabbing it from me,

"Where the hell did you get this?" He said as he began reading, his eyes scanning the sheet "please tell me you didn't steal it from her apartment"

"No....I just photocopied it" I admitted as Jimin rolled his eyes, now placing it down on the side.

"You are insane, she hasn't even told you, maybe there's a reason why?" He replied as I rubbed my temples, reality setting in.

"There must be a reason...either she HAS to go, or she just doesn't want to be here...with me" I stated, as I sat down to the table, sulking now.

"You're jumping to conclusions" he said, opening the fridge door and chucking me a can of juice "my suggestion is just leave it, let her say what she needs to say when she's ready"

I remained silent as Jimin sat down opposite me "I also think just put more effort in with Astra, treat her, take her out, spend time with her. Whilst she's still here. It's not like she will pack up and leave within the span of a few hours"

"I guess so" I mumbled, now looking at Jimin "I just thought she'd tell me before she went ahead"

"Who knows if she's even allowed to go there" he shrugged "just give her time, don't pressure her okay?"

(Present time)

Treat her. Okay, that was easy, and enjoyable. I smiled as I saw her stood waiting for the blindfold to come off. Her nose scrunching as she attempted to work out where she was and what we were doing.

"Ready?" I asked as I untied the material from her eyes, her hands assisting to pull it down and her eyes adjusting to the light.

"OH MY GOD" she squealed "ICE SKATING"