16

I stood back admiring the large canvas with my picture of the Statue of Liberty printed in large. The gloomy March skies and one ray of sunlight shining on the statue made me smile as I took a picture on my phone. A knock on my office door sounded as Rita walked in gasping at the large canvas. I gave her a smile before picking up my professional camera and heading out the office.

"New project?" She asked, as she followed me into the elevator. I pushed the button, the lift heading down towards the bottom levels of the building.

"Bvlgari advertisement, maximum 1 hour of shooting" I said, throwing the camera over my head and quickly pulling my hair back with a hair clip.

The elevator reached the floor, stopping as the doors slid open, I made my way through the people who were stepping onto the lift. I reached the doors to the shooting room before turning around looking at Rita, who stood smiling at me.

"What?" I said before I reached for the handle.

"I'm just proud of you" she smiled, before swivelling around and walking towards the main reception.

I shook my head giggling at disbelief as to how corny Rita had become since dating Jin for at least a month a half now. Status with Jungkook? Progressing. I pushed open the door as a couple of the assistants looked in my direction, nudging the largely built man next to them. My manager. Probably one of the hardest people to please in the workplace. I held my breath as he approached me.

"Astra, good you're here" he said "the model is just having some final touches to her accessories, just wait over there and we will start in 5"

I slowly shuffled towards the X on the floor, stood waiting as I admired the model who was laying in position. Her blonde hair tucked behind her ears allowing her sharp jawline to be on full display. She lay gracefully back onto the black silk background and lay her hands above her head, ready to be captured on camera.

"As it's one of the most important shoots" the girl next to me began "they've called in some photographer who works for a higher company, specialised in perfume ads" she muttered, staring at the shoot in front of her.

"Who? We don't normally have higher ranked people...I thought it would just be me working on the project"

"Someone named Kim Taehyung" she said, as the doors flung open and Taehyung strolled into the room, passing his brown jacket to the assistant behind him.

"Taehyung?" I said as he gave me a nod, before going into deep discussion with my manager who stood admiring him.

Not easily pleased? I think now it just depended on who the person was. And their aura. He tilted his head back in laughter as Taehyung gave me a smile and walked towards me stood still on the X. Camera in hand. Deer in headlights may I add.

"Expertise in perfume?" I questioned as he winked,

"There's a lot of things you don't know about me" he whispered before instructing the model to get into position "click away Astra" he said, standing closely behind me as I prepared to show him just exactly what photography meant to me.

The shoot ended around 3pm, as Taehyung handed me the Bluetooth stick after choosing at least 20 possible pictures that could be advertised on the billboards across New York City. Editing time. Roughly 2 hours maximum I had before my shift ended.