14

"Ice cream?" I questioned as we pulled up to the ice cream parlour, the bright pink lights causing me to squint as Jungkook laughed.

"Not any ice cream parlour, as much as you want to want to eat ice cream parlour"

"WHAT?"

He pushed me inside the door, sitting me down on a light blue coloured booth before going up to the counter and ordering many flavours of ice cream. I watched as he pointed at the glass, before mentally preparing myself as to what he was planning.

"Here" he passed me a desert spoon before walking back off again to collect the tray with many different pots of ice cream, plates with pancakes and waffles topped with whipped cream. He must have ordered about 10 different dishes.

"You are kidding" I looked at the tray in disgust as he smirked before placing it down on the table and sitting opposite me "what about dinner?"

"Later" he shooed his hand before picking up his spoon "go wild"

I picked up the spoon, taking a spoonful out of the blueberry ice cream, the instant coldness of the ice cream giving me a brain freeze. Jungkook laughed tilting his head back before eyeing up the triple chocolate ice cream before mushing it around and taking a bite.

"What are you doing?" I asked as he swirled it around some more, the ice cream forming into one

"Art" he responded "kidding, it's tastier this way"

The endless amounts of pancakes, waffles, and ice cream we shoved into our mouths started to make us feel sick. I started laughing as Jungkook gagged taking the last spoonful of the coconut ice cream before placing the spoon into the bowl and sighing.

"Can we have the bill?" I called as the cashier printed out a receipt walking over to our table and placing it down.

I went to reach for the receipt before Jungkook slapped his hand on top pulling it his side of the table.

"At least let me pay half?" I said, grabbing my purse out my bag and opening it up.

"It's a date remember, my treat" he got up with his credit card and went to pay.

I rolled my eyes before shoving my purse back into the bag and pulling my coat back over the top of my outfit. We said our 'thank you's' as we made our way out the door and towards Jungkook's car.

"Okay so, I'm sorry but I'm gonna have to blindfold you for this part of the date" he said as I laughed out loud, before stopping to look at him. All seriousness written over his face.

"Wait you're not kidding?"

"Pfttt kidding? Astra do you not know how I do things" He smirked,

"Ugh god Jungkook" I groaned "fine, but don't get any ideas" I said sternly as he giggled before wrapping the piece of material around my head and tying a knot at the back.

"You trust me right?" He said as I sat in the car listening to the sound of his voice and the car engine starting up.

"Mhm" I mumbled as he 'tsked' before he put his foot down, the car accelerating.

It felt like a matter of hours before the car slowly came to a definite halt. The sound of the handbrake securing the car before Jungkook spoke for the first time since leaving the parlour.

"You ready?" He said, as I breathed a small 'yes'

The car door opening and closing on his side sounded before the closest door to me opened, the air hitting my face. I felt a hand link with mine as I placed a foot out the car, the rest of my body being guided by Jungkook.