☁️✨

Y/N laughed as Finn jumped onto her brother Josh after a young little girl scared the crap out of him with a baseball bat.

The two were currently at a zoo in Indiana where they had a haunted corn maze. They were walking around when the little girl had come around.

As they walked towards the entrance to the maze she ran towards Finn when she heard a group of girls screaming their lungs out from the maze.

Finn laughed and took her hand as he brought her in for a hug. She smiled and then backed away when she heard josh wining to any stranger that would listen to him about third wheeling.

After they gave their tickets the walked in and Y/N broke into a sprint as their had been a jump scare right next to her. After she stopped running she turned around and saw no Finn or Josh.

"Ha Ha very funny guys ! You can come out now !" She said.

She waited to see Finn and Josh laughing from their hiding spots but they never came. She became worried but thought maybe they went ahead and took random turns hoping to find them.

Y/N screamed when a man with a chainsaw pop out from inside the corn maze. She sprinted off. At this point she had hot tears spilling down her cheeks which were tinted a rosy color from the fall weather.

She turned and got caught at a dead end. She turned around and saw someone running towards in a clown mask. She tried to turn and run but she fell and immediately lost her cool.

"Baby I'm sorry !" Y/N looked up and saw Finn taking off the clown mask and running towards her. She ran towards him and jumped into his arms crying into his shirt.

He ran his fingers through her hair attempting to calm her down and relax her.
-
After calming down the two found Josh who had found another friend of their named Chloe. They managed their way out and because Finn felt so bad about scaring her he bought her the biggest teddy bear at the zoo and took her home to watch a Tim Burton movie.
-
This ones actually last minute but kinda decent.