Don't go.

Ariven went to the office, so Koshi got to irritate the life out of Minela. Sometimes trying to help Minela with the table and breaking some glass or sometimes losing control of the hoe while trying to water the plant and wetting both Minela and herself. Or worse, almost exploding the kitchen on the attempt of helping their chef in baking. What's surprising? All theses happened in one day. Minela didn't know what Koshi was planning to do next. She almost  hated her to the core. Koshi was like a little immature child, always whining and wreaking havoc in the whole house. It's as if she had taken an oath to render Minela's life miserable.

"Poised one! Come here quickly! " Minela rolled her eyes as she went up the stairs, mentally  preparing herself to see some catastrophe.

"What now?"

"A chamaleon!"

"Aah, where ? She jumped in fright , almost knocking the antique statue in the balcony.

Koshi rolled her eyes.

"It's just a chamaleon, okay? Stop overreacting! "

"How did it end up here?Take it out."

"No! You're crazy! She is so cute. I'll keep her." Minela narrowed her eyes at her.

"This is My house! You are not going to keep it here. Does my house look like a refugee centre for animals or what, that every homeless keeps coming here! First it was you! Now a chamaleon. What next? A bunch of pigs?"

Koshi looked at Minela, visibly offended. Her eyes beginning to tear up, before blinking it away. Minela noticed that and instantly regretted her words.

Koshi placed the chameleon gently on the floor before beginning to walk away.

"Wait Koshi, I didn't mean..." Koshi almost ran downstairs, to Minela's old room and banged the door.

"Koshi! Answer me !" She knocked at the door forcefully.

"I didn't mean that!" Minela said in exasperation.

"What happened?" Ariven said as soon as he entered. It was unusual of him to come home that early.

"Koshi..." Minela tried to explain but Ariven didn't even listen to her. He  pushed Minela aside and tapped the door.

"Koshi , are you okay? Open the door." He ordered in a tone that could even make a lion whine and tug his tail between his legs and yet she didn't respond. He softened his tone and called her more calmly...almost in a baby voice. Minela was shocked upon seeing this side of him. Was that even him?

Koshi finally opened the door. She looked at Ariven .

"I'm fine."

"Why did you lock the door? Gosh, I thought something happened.  What's the matter with you two?" He looked at Minela, who looked away, guilty.

"I think I'll leave the house. I cannot stay here."

" why not? "

"You're not going anywhere! " Minela blurted out, before she could even stop herself. She didn't know why she was stopping the pest from going. After all wasn't she making her life miserable? However deep down she knew, she appreciated her presence; in the few days that she stayed, she brought life to her dull life. She was fed up of being alone that she could even welcome a rhinoceros just for company.

Ariven looked at Koshi.

"Why do you want to leave? "

"Minela seems to not like my presence. I mean it's not her fault after all. Maybe something wrong with me, that nobody wants me. I feel unwanted wherever I go. "

Ariven hugged Koshi tightly.

"Don't you dare repeat that again. You feel unwanted because you care about useless people's options about you. You must not!"

"I never meant that Koshi. I like-"

"Shut up Minela! " Ariven's eyes darkened as he looked at Minela.

However, Minela ignored him and continued, " I don't dislike you Koshi. I thought you were not nice because well. ..you are friends with this jerk . But you are actually an interesting person. I want to be friends with you too. "

"I know you're saying that because you are nice Minela but I can manage to live in a hotel, don't worry. "

"How about if I let you keep Goopoo? "

"Goopoo?"

"Our chamaleon! " Minela smiled.

"Oh if you put it like that..."  Minela slapped her shoulder.

"Ouch!"

"Great, are you staying or do I need to beat it into you?"

"Fine!"

"Yay!  Wasn't that hard now was it?"

Soooooo? How was it? Please vote and comment!