Discovering perfidy 2

**Warning: Mature scenes ahead**

Ariven tentatively approached Clomestiana upon seeing her in the hallway.

"Clomestiana, I'm sorry for whatever I did to you. I don't know what came upon me to suspect you. I really am sorry." He actually felt guilty for suspecting her. Clo was right, he did act irrationally, without taking into account how his actions might affect his wife.

Clomestiana turned and smirked at him.

"Yeah, you were wrong to think I was behind the letter."

"I just mistook your flirting but now I know it was not you. You only tried to seduce me coz you thought I was cheating on your sister-"

"Oh come on, don't tell me you believed that crap. It was only meant for my stupid sister. "

Ariven was perplexed.

"What do you mean?"

"Wow you're more dumb than I thought. Me seducing to just to prove you are a cheater is stupidity. Where are we? In some Latino Daily Soap? Come on ! If I cared about you cheating on my sister, I would've told her right away. Why waste time in some stupid stunts? "

"So you didn't see me with a girl? How would you be able to tell so precisely where I went then? "

"Oh no. I saw you but I didn't give a shit. Give it a thought Ariven, if I cared that much about her, why would I wait for like two years before exposing you? This was just an excuse I pulled off in order to avoid the wrath of my stupid sister. "

"So you lied!" Ariven grabbed her neck. "Why did you try to seduce me then?" His voice was low, threatening.

"Since I knew you were not into my sister, I thought why not try my luck? I mean I'm so irresistible after all. If I got a billionaire albeit my sister's husband, in my pocket, why not try my luck?"

He pushed her.

"You're already rich."Ariven said.

"I am."

"So you wanting me just because I'm rich doesn't make sense."

"Well you're hot and you're my sister's. I've always wanted to have everything she's ever had."

"You're so messed up."

"I'm just cunning. " Clomestiana commented.

"You have no idea what I'd do to you if you were not my wife's sister."

"You'd have probably fucked me by now." She joked. She looked at him seriously now, lust filled in her eyes.

"Come on, Ariven, don't you find me attractive? I've got such a nice body, I go to gym I do squats, I have a nice ass, I'm so perfect, why don't you want me? Minela is so stupid and ugly. Why do you like her?" She quickly bent her head close to Ariven's face and licked his cheek.

"Stop that, guys find you irresistible? " He laughed, "I wonder who these guys are. Everyone knows you're just a loser compared to your sister. However much you try, you'd never be better than her? You think I should be attracted to you just because your boops are bigger than your head? Well, Clo, if I wanted someone just for this, I'd marry a prostitute, a whore not a kind hearted and intelligent girl like your sister. If you think clinging to me will make me want you, you're wrong. If you're that desperate for sex, why don't you go work as a prostitute (A/N: No offense to prostitutes, you guys are human beings too and you deserve love) or something? At least you'll get money for it."

With that he released his grip on her neck. Clomestiana took a step back. Nobody had ever insulted her that way she felt anger bubbling in her insides. At that precise moment, she hated nobody more than her sister. It was all Minela's fault. Minela was always considered to be better than her. She had always been second to her and she hated it.