Details about characters

Since the story usually shows how theses characters are acting towards each other and doesn't really show you the personality of the characters. ..I thought about giving you some details.

Minela : Poised( and boring no offence to her) She likes gardening and is good at sports, particularly badminton. She doesn't know how to swim and dance. She doesn't like eating much, she is always on diet and she is health  conscious. She cares what people might think about her and cares about her family 's reputation. (Which is the reason why she married Ariven and is still bearing up with him)  If angry at somebody, she would stop speaking to the person. She usually expresses her anger by vigorously digging and planting flowers.

Ariven : Happy go lucky and kind of crazy, usually around his friends and family.  (You might not have seen this side of him yet because the story revolves around him and Minela, where he doesn't speak to her) He is not a spoilt brat, he became rich from his own hard work. Likes eating but is not glutton. Shows anger through words and violence. Doesn't care what people think about him. (He just makes people think he cares).

Koshi: Jovial, weird, extrovert and flirty. She's bisexual. Friendship holds great importance in her life because she doesn't have a family. She's quick to judge people  and makes prompt decisions. Likes reptiles, specially lizards. Likes drawing and is not good at sports. Passion: reading. Likes to dance and sing although she doesn't know how to. Once she has a bad opinion on someone, she may never get along with the person.

Clomestiana : Likes excitement in life, extrovert .Hobbies: swimming, painting, ballet dancing. Can get obsessed with weird things (e.g neighbours' pets, her sisters necklace, chocolates)
Likes shopping. Dependant on everyone and is a spoilt brat. She likes parties and is flirty. Likes joking and is never serious in life. Possessive about people she thinks she loves. Doesn't judge people and doesn't care what others think about her.

AUTHOR'S NOTE :

I know this may be boring a bit but that may help you understand the story a bit.