Yet another troublesome guest.

Author note: English is not my first language so please kindly point out any grammatical errors.

It had been a month since Koshi left and Clomestiana was still staying at the Watson 's residence. Minela felt a rising annoyance because of her sister's presence. Don't get her wrong, she loved her sister with her life but the years of solitude had shaped her in such a way that she found the presence of someone else in the house irksome. She was bored of her sister who was always adding up her works by wetting the whole house after swimming everyday, looking into Minela's clothes and forcing her to give her anything she'd like.

Without herself wanting it, she was slowly turning into an empty coconut shell, completely void in the inside. She was sometimes so annoyed by her sister that she would almost start ranting about her leaving the house. She had tried to avoid Ariven as much as possible while Ariven has been doing the complete opposite. He fed her, gave her medicines and 'took care' of her.

It was Saturday, Minela was watering her dear plants when someone knocked at the door.

" Clo, can you go answer! "

Clomestiana was scrolling through her instagram page. She groaned and opened the door. An old lady shrieked upon seeing her and gave her a bone -crushing hug.

" My pretty girl, how are you? " Minela recognised Ariven's grandma's voice. She sighed. It was July. The time of the month when Ariven's grandma would come and both of them would have to pretend that they were a happily wedded couple. The grandma never seemed to like anything about Minela.

She was demanding; when she came, they had to wake up exactly at six, breakfast, 06:30 where Minela had to cook bio diet foods just for her(she didn't like the maids doing anything for her) newspapers after breakfast, switch on news channel. She had some annoying cats who loved to tear her curtains, she also had a snake named Vouchure. The snake had to be fed and a special spot had to be arranged for it.

" Hello grandma Younee." Minela faked a smile. Younee glared at her and said nothing. Minela noticed that she didn't bring her annoying cats this time and was happy about it. However, she did bring her terrifying snake in a small cage. Minela was utterly afraid of snakes but could do nothing to stop it from being in the house.

"Where's Ariven? "

" He's at work. Come and sit grandma, will you have anything? " Minela asked but Clomestiana was already coming with fruits and juice.

" Here grandma, I know you like pomegranates and strawberries! I'm so happy you stopped by. How many days are you staying? "

" A week. You're such a sweet little girl. .." Younee grumbled the rest of the sentence from which Minela could only decipher the words....useless...shameless....grand daughter in law...

Ariven came some hours later and greeted his grandma affectionately, by kissing her on both cheeks and hugging her.

________________________

It was time for sleep and Younee noticed Ariven heading to a different room from Minela and Minela was going in the same room as her sister.

" Why are you going in separate room? Did you have a fight or what? I should've known! I never trusted that Nipine's choice! " (reminder: Nipine is Ariven's mom)

" No, I was just going to fetch some-"

"Come on Minela, why don't you tell her the truth. She's no stranger. She was found a month ago, nak-" Clomestiana interrupted. She stopped at the harsh glare of Minela.