She won't know

Clomestiana took Younee 's snake out of its cage and wrapped it around her neck.

" What a cute pet you have grandma! I love it! " Clomestiana said while Minela went in the farthest part in the living room.

" Clo, what are you doing it will bite you! " Minela warned.

" It only bites impudent people with a sharp tongue like yours! " Younee remarked.

" I'm sorry for speaking that way to you. I never meant to-"

" Oh stop it girl, no need to give fake apologies just because Ariven is here."

" I heard my name." Ariven said while entering.

" Of course you heard. Minela was saying you have a small penis. " Clomestiana commented, causing Minela to cough on their own spit. Younee looked at Clo and laughed saying, "Oh, Watsons don't own small things trust me."

Ariven looked at Minela.

" Why did you say that? "

" I didn't! I've not even..." Minela started. " Seen it yet?" Ariven completed quietly so that only Minela could hear.

"Wanna see?" He suggested making Minela blushed.

" N-no what're you-" She stammered.

" Oh, Ariven why don't you help me take Vouchure 's cage in my room instead of flirting with your silly wife. " Younee interrupted them.

Ariven went towards his grandma and quietly but firmly and seriously said, " Grandma. The first time you said something about Minela I didn't say anything. I've always respected you but I don't approve such behaviours towards my wife. So next time you behave like this with my wife, I won't be this calm. I hope I was clear enough grandma. "

Younee was speechless.

" I never meant to insult her. " She feigned innocence.

"So you calling my wife petty, idiot and impudent is not supposed to be insulting? My wife never says anything to you because she respects you but that doesn't mean you have the right to treat her the way you want. " His voice involuntarily raised.

Ariven touched Younee's cheek and said more softly this time.

"I know you dislike her, but please give her a chance grandma. She's not a bad person and surely you wouldn't hate someone just because of an ice cream?"

Younee sighed.

"There are more to it son, there are more. I know things about her that would make all the love you have for her vanish."

Love? Ariven mentally scoffed at the word. He didn't love her! He only respected her and wanted to give her all the happiness she deserved , give her a home and make her feel liked and wanted not hated and ignored. He wanted to make up for his mistakes. But he knew he didn't love her!

" Really? " Minela interrupted, "What do you know about me? "

Younee kept her mouth shut and glared at her.

__________________________

Ariven waited for Minela to sleep before carefully stepping out of the bed.

Clomestiana went on the bed when Ariven knocked at the door. Clomestiana was wearing a red lingerie. Ariven smiled flirtatiously at her, a smile only a few could resist.

" May I enter? " Clomestiana opened the door wider and motioned for him to come. Ariven showed her a bottle of scotch whiskey.

" Wanna have a drink? " He asked. She nodded. They both went to sit on the sofa.