Misunderstandings

The morning was silent. As the first elysian rays of the sun hit Clomestiana's face, she groaned and tugged on her pillows.
A blissful laugh sounded across the room.

"Wake up lazy bum, it's already 7:01 a.m!"

Clomestiana ignored her. She had always been a heavy sleeper in contrary to her sister.

"Come on! The sun is up!"

"So? What do you expect me to do? Photosynthesis? " She groaned.

"Fine! If you don't wanna wake up..." Minela trailed as she took the glass of water from the nightstand and threw it at her face. This made Clomestiana wide eyed. She woke up and started coughing vigorously .

"Fuck you Minela! Why did you do that?" Minela gave her a sly smile before saying, "This is what happens when you disobey!"

Clomestiana woke up clumsily, even miraculously hitting the foot of the bed as she hissed in pain and started doing some weird dances due to the sudden acute pain!
She swore under her breath as she went towards the bathroom. When she finished brushing her teeth, Minela was still waiting for her in the bedroom.

"What?" Clomestiana asked in a dull tone.

"Remember what I told you last night? "

"Yes yes, I need to go and try to smooth things with her if I wanna stay here."

"Yes. That's correct and no violence please. "

"Fine whatever." Clomestiana rolled her eyes.

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°

The living room was silent. Minela, Koshi and Clomestiana were awkwardly eating at the same table. Minela internally cursed Ariven for going to work so early. Do I have to deal with these two alone? She thought.

"Hmm mm. So..."

Koshi gave Minela a surprised look as if she just announced that she had given birth to a hamster while Clomestiana looked at Minela as though she was seeing her for the first time.

"Why don't you guys try to speak things out?"

"I'm not speaking to that Bitch. " Koshi said, her voice full of venom.

"Well, I don't appreciate you calling my sister that, Koshi." She deadpanned.

Clomestiana gave a look of hurt. Minela knew Clomestiana wasn't the type to get emotional so easily. Did Koshi's words actually sting her?

Minela had told her that she wouldn't be allowed to stay there if she didn't try to sort this out with Koshi so she was going to try.

"Look Koshi...I realise that whatever happened wasn't entirely your fault and I'm sorry for blaming everything on you. I shouldn't-"

Koshi interrupted her.

"My fault? What the heck are you talking about? I can forgive mistakes Clomestiana but not Sins and what you did was a sin! How dare you even think about asking for forgiveness for what you did? Does Minela even know what you did?"

"I know. " Minela said, causing Koshi to look at her as if she just announced that she had ripped someone 's intestine and eaten it raw. Koshi couldn't believe her ears.

"What did you just say?" Her voice was barely above a whisper.

"I know the reason why the two of you dislike each other and-"

"SO YOU KNOW AND YOU'RE STILL SUPPORTING HER?" She shouted, her face was crimson with rage. Minela had never seen Koshi so angry. Koshi rose from her feet and went into her room.

"You see why I was never able to speak to her properly! " Clomestiana said in a dulcet tone. Minela sighed.

"Why is she acting as though it is something worse?" Minela scrunched her nose in contemplation.

Clomestiana snorted, "So you thought I was the one trying to make things worse?"

"Yes but she said you committed a sin. What did she mean by that?"

"Probably the fact that she thinks I'm coming between her and the guy she loves. Who knows what that bitch is thinking."

"It didn't sound like-"

"I mean she was mad I didn't break up with him after he cheated on me with her."

"That's so strange-"

"Well she thought he loved her but I knew he loved me."

"I'm not speaking about that. What's strange is still staying with the person who cheated on you. That's so unlike you."

"Well. I did love him-"

"That's new." Minela said sarcastically.  Clomestiana was always known for sleeping around so her loving someone was new.

"I forgave him because he was drunk." Clomestiana stated.

"I see. Where is he now?"

"Dunno. I no longer care about that douche-"

"You no longer care and yet are still mad at her? "

"Well I'm not anymore. I understand Koshi doesn't owe me any loyalty."

"I'm glad what I said to you yesterday did change your mind."

"Of course it did I'm not that stubborn  but I was just shocked to see someone like her here. What if she tries anything on Ariven? "

"That won't happen. Ariven is loyal." She lied and thankfully, Clomestiana  sounded convinced.

"Fine but beware of her."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~○○○○○○

Minela was about to leave for work when she spotted Koshi standing in the patio. She decided to speak to her.

"Koshi-"

"It's fine! I get it. She is your sister but will you forgive her for anything she does? Especially something as despicable as that? I always thought that you were different Minela, not like the others. You disgust me!" Koshi shouted as she tried to bit back her tears.

She was not going to cry in front of that repugnant woman. Until then, she had pretended to like her and now when the matter was about her sister, she forgot all about their friendship. She thought Minela was a good woman but then again did she even know her? Koshi thought disgustingly.

" Koshi, why are you acting as though my sister has done something ultimately wrong? Don't you think you're overreacting? "

"Just get out of here. I don't want to speak to you." Koshi said, her voice, surprisingly calm.

Minela huffed and went away.

But as she got out of the house, she thought.

Why is she acting like it was Clomestiana's fault? She was the one who slept with her boyfriend and yet she has the guts to act as though it was Clomestiana's fault!