You make me happy

Ariven waited, his back turned to her. He wasn't sure he wanted to hear. Minela showed him the papers, her hand trembling when she handed it to him. He read them, his anger amplifying and whatever emotions were left were all replaced by anger. He no longer felt sad.

"What the heck? So you fucking planned this all along? You want divorce? "

Minela shook her head as she begun speaking, "listen first, please." She pleaded. She started speaking.

*FLASHBACK*

Minela's POV

A few hours before the scandal...

Ariven just made love to me, I felt on cloud nine. I'm currently in my office, thinking about this morning. There's something still bugging me though, the contract I made a few months after our wedding. In the contract, if I didn't get pregnant, then I could divorce Ariven with 70 percent of his property becoming mine and my property, of course, remaining for myself. I did this to protect myself, I didn't trust Ariven then. How could I? He barely even acknowledged my presence after our wedding. There wasn't any kind of relationship between us, not even that of acquaintances. I was fraudulently able to make him sign those documents. However now, I'm beginning to regret it. To make this right, looked for my ex's, Zayan's Number through my phone.

"Hey, can you meet me in my office today? Bring the papers." I texted him.

"Hey, meet me at the cafeteria besides your office at noon. We haven't spoken in a while, have we?"

I don't have any problem meeting my ex, I mean, we're just friends afterall. We've both moved on in our lives. He was the one helping me with the papers. At first, I used to think maybe our relationship could have a chance if I divorced Ariven but then Zayan got a girlfriend and everything changed. We stopped meeting as often and no, after my wedding, never did I ever have any intimate relationship with him. If Ariven wanted to cheat on me, I didn't mind(or I did but I pretended not to) but I never thought of cheating on him, I wouldn't go down to his level. Besides, I cannot be as clandestine as Ariven. My biggest fear was... if I ever cheated on him, someone would definitely find out and media would never leave me alone. Seriously, I don't know what it is with people nowadays can't they mind their own business?

After I'm done with my work, I check my watch ; 11:55. I'm sure I'll reach on time. If there's one thing people appreciate about me is my punctuality. I neither like to wait nor like to keep people waiting. My time is valuable and I believe so is theirs.

When I reach the cafeteria, I smile when I see him at the table. He smiles back. He was quite handsome really, but not as much as Ariven or maybe that's just my opinion? I blush at the thought of him. Since the start of this week, we've been making love nonstop. I wonder if he's planning to do the same today?

"Yo, what are you thinking about? I'm right here." I snapped out of my thoughts as I looked at Zayan, clearing my throat. He smirked, "thinking about something dirty, weren't you?" I blushed.

"No. Have you brought the papers? "
"Yeah, I'm happy you're still planning to carry out with the pla-" He stopped when I shook my head.

"No, I don't want to. Actually, I'm planning to end the contract..." I paused thinking if I should tell him this. I finally decided to tell him, "I'm planning to tell Ariven about the contract. "

"What the fuck? Why would you do that! "

"I...we... everything is finally fine between us." I couldn't stop the smile that appeared on my face after this statement. I'm sure I was blushing so hard right now.