Apprehension

"You want to know why I had come to your place earlier this year?" Minela waited for Koshi to continue. She subconsciously began pushing her wheelchair towards her room.

"My father wanted to sell me." She muttered, refusing to let any tear slip down her pretty face.

"What? " Minela asked, thinking she didn't hear properly.

"You heard me. He wanted to sell me in some prostitution club. The.... night I came here and met you for the first time....that was the night I had barely been able to escape from my father's clutches." Minela kept her silence, not knowing how to react. For her, her family was the one she would turn into in case of difficulties. How difficult must it be if your family is your own threat? This was beyond Minela's imagination.

"I'm sorry. This is unbelievable" Minela said...remembering how much she had misjudged her in the past and always thought how Koshi had it easy in life...is this why we say that we shouldn't judge people so quickly?

"It's okay, maybe the fault is in me-"

"No! How dare you blame yourself for that! You're an amazing person. Never forget that." Minela said as she hugged her. Koshi smiled.

"You're very lucky to have Ariven as your husband. " Koshi said, smiling to herself.

"That I am."

"He treats you like a diamond...if I ever have a wife one day, I'll take care of her exactly the way he cares about you." Koshi said, causing Minela's smile to drop. She really knows nothing about Ariven.

"That would be swell." Minela said.

"MINELA!" Ariven shouted as soon as he entered the house, interrupting their deep conversation. They both gave him weird looks. He stopped and removed his phone to take a look at his face and looked at both of them again.

"What? There's nothing on my face! "

Koshi burst into laughter. It had been a while since she laughed so heartily like that. "Chill, we gave you that look because we were just speaking about you and you suddenly came."

"What were you talking about?" He asked, furrowing his brows.

"You" Koshi teased him.

"Yeah? I see you have finally agreed to use the wheelchair. "

"Minela said she'll kill me if I don't." This made Ariven smirk.

"My wife would never say that."

"You trust her that much?" She teased.

"I know her." He stated, kissing Minela on the cheeks, making her blush.

"Get ready, you're both going to see the therapist."

"I'm so not!" Koshi protested.

"Please, Koshi, you know you need to." Minela said, giving her a pleading expression. Koshi gave her a serious look, trying not to let her cute pleading face affect her but finally gave up.

"Alright!"

"Wow, I'm impressed with you." Ariven said, looking at Minela. He was shocked how easily his wife was able to convince her to do things she didn't want to when he had been pleading her to do them for weeks.

Their day with the therapist went pretty well. They both met her at the same time and just had some casual talk. Both of them got along well with the therapist and realised that seeing her was not such a bad idea afterall. After some talks, they both finally agreed to book different sessions with her.

*Meanwhile in Ariven's office*

Clomestiana gently knocked the door she never thought she'd ever knock again in her life but because of some reasons unknown to her, her sister had transferred her back to the place she despised the most, to work with the person she hated the most.