Everything is fine.

Ariven smiled when he saw Minela coming out of the shower. He was sitting on the bed, trying to seem as nonchalant as possible but deep inside, he felt nervous for some reason. His heart sped up when Minela dropped her towel before changing into a weird, yellow onesie with blue podka dots. He rolled his eyes. So normal. He thought.

"By the way, I got your sister transferred to your company. "

"Really? Thank you! That's amazing!" He immediately sensed her mood lift as she began humming a music quietly.

As Minela took her laptop, he sprinted off bed to stop her from sitting on the couch.

"Umm...I got something to tell you." He said urgently, pulling her into the balcony.

"Okayyy...." She said slowly, looking at him expectantly. He held her left cheek, giving her a loving look. He felt his heartbeat quicken.

"I should've told you this a long time ago but as we say, better late than never." He paused, taking a deep breath, trying to calm himself down. His heart was beating erratically with anticipation as his other hand held her shoulder. Minela just looked at him, wondering what he was about to tell her.

"You're the most amazing person, I've ever met and I feel very lucky to be your husband. I don't tell you this every day, but I'm very grateful to have you as my wife." He said, his voice so full of emotions that it almost cracked by the end. He nervous licked his lips, breaking eye contact with her as he looked at her again.

Minela was still quiet, feeling her heart melting. Was he about to say what she has been waiting for him to say?

"I love you, Minela." He said quietly, it felt as though she has imagined it. Tears began falling down her cheeks without her wanting it.

"I must be dreaming." She whispered, not believing he just confessed his love for her. He pulled her closer as he gently kissed her forehead.

"No you're not, I love you. I always have, I just didn't realise it." He paused, taking a look at her beautiful face. It was red and covered in tears. Some of her hairs had stuck on her wet face, making her look sick and fragile.

" Why are you crying?"

"I'm just....so happy." She smiled dreaming, looking at him. He gently wiped her stray tears and pecked her lips. He quickly went inside, took an antique box and handed it to her. The box was grey green, with a rough texture. She had seen it somewhere but she couldn't remember.

"What is in that?" She asked.

"Open and look." He smirked. She opened it and squealed as she looked inside.

"You remembered! " Inside was the same pair of platinum necklaces she had wanted to buy on their "honeymoon" but they didn't have that much cash in hand at that time.

"Of course, how can I forget." She happily wore it as she handed Ariven his. Both of them had half of a heart which could connect to each other. She joyfully clipped them together and then hugged Ariven tightly.

"Okay, you're choking me now. " Ariven said in a fake strangled voice. He looked at his watch and then looked at the sky.

"It's about to start now." He whispered, turning her so she faced the sky. He hugged her from behind as the fireworks started. Minela was amazed and her heart skipped a beat when the letters, " ,I love you, Minela." Appeared on the sky. She almost teared up again. Ariven hugged her tighter.

"Now, Mrs. Watson, pack your luggage, we're going on our first official honeymoon. "

"We are?" She gasped.