Let's start slow, how about we have sex every night?

Warning: some heated scenes ahead.

Ariven and Minela were in their room, they had just come from the forest. They were both extremely tired.

"So, I was wondering, as a step forward in our relationship, we should also do something else."

" What do you suggest? " She asked.

"I suggest we act more like a couple. I know it may get awkward but let's start slow. How about we have sex every night?"

"Excuse me?" She asked angrily.

"Just kidding. I just want a kiss every night. "

She blushed.

"Just a kiss?" She asked.

"Let's see where it goes..." Ariven smirked.

"But, didn't you just kiss me ?" She asked teasingly.

"That was not 'before going to bed.'"

"Okay." She said slowly, "You may kiss me."

"No." Ariven said.

"No?"

"I said, 'I want a kiss' not 'I want to kiss you' so make the first move."

With a little hesitation, Minela wrapped her arms around his neck and met his lips. It was not long before Ariven took control of the kiss. Minela wrapped her legs around his waist as they both got lost into each other. Ariven kissed the side of her lips, her cheeks, her jaw and descended down her neck, sucking on it, leaving visible hickeys. He kissed her forehead and rolled her on top of him. She was lying face flat on top of him. He shamelessly put his hand on top of her ass, squeezing one of her cheeks.

"Ariv-"

"Shh...don't be uncomfortable, I'm Ariven, your husband,relax. You don't have a problem with that? "

"No, that's uncomfortable. " She moved from Ariven and turned in the opposite direction and placed Ariven's hand around her waist. Ariven's instinctively placed his head near her shoulder.

"That's better." She whispered.

"Minela?" He said a few moments later.

"Hmmm?"

"Do you want to talk?"

"About what?"

"About random things which can help us know each other better."

"Okay."

"Let's play 20 questions. "

"No.Are you a child Ariven? "

"What's childish in that?"

"Okay fine ask your questions. "

He kissed her neck.

"Ladies first."

"Okay...What's your favourite colour? "

"None."

"Really? Okay you're weird. What's your favourite song? "

"None."

"Ariven! You told me to ask you questions and now you are not replying! "

"I'm replying! I don't do favourites." Ariven said.

"Grrr. You're so strange." He put his leg on top of her, nuzzling her neck.

"My turn. Have you ever fallen in love?"

"Yes." He froze.

"With whom?"