I'm not, you are.

Trigger warning: some disturbing scenes ahead.

Once Minela set foot on the plane, she sighed deeply. Three days had past and Minela wished they would last forever.

"I don't want to go." Minela said with a smile.

"Hmmm. I don't want to go too." Ariven said, holding her hand as they took their seat on the plane.

"Thank you this was perfect, Ariven. "

"Why are you thanking me? This was for both of us."

"I love you." Minela said, kissing Ariven on the cheeks.

"Love you too." He said softly as his eyelids slowly became too heavy. He finally closed his eyes, his mind drifting far away.

_____________________

Minela smiled when she looked at the pregnancy test kit in front of her, her eyes filling with tears.

Positive.

It had been two weeks since they came back from Italy and everything had gone back to normal, with both of them very busy at work though they did manage to sneak time for each other more than before. Ariven had insisted they consult another gynaecologist and Minela didn't argue this time. This one seemed more professional and friendly anyways. She was currently at home and Ariven didn't know she didn't go to work, or at least she thought so.

When Ariven came that night, she couldn't find any opportunity to speak to him until during dinner.

"Why didn't you go to work?" He asked.

"I was tired." She said while delicately cutting her meat.

Ariven stole some salads from her plate just to annoy her, just as she was taking her last bite.

"Give me back my food!" She puckered her lips. She gasped when Ariven lifted her suddenly and began kissing her feverishly.

As soon as he dropped her on bed, he quickly removed her clothes.

"You're so beautiful." He smiled, bending down and kissing her belly. Minela blushed remembering what she had to tell him.

"What happened? " He asked, smiling at her.

"What do you mean?" She asked.

"Come on, your face is glowing! You've been so radiant since I've been home. Is there some good news?"

She giggled shyly. He can practically read me! At that moment, Minela hoped she could freeze that moment and relish it over and over again. At that precise moment, little did she know that all her moment of bliss was about to be shattered.

Ariven gently kissed her clitoris, looking at her. He entered a finger inside her and was shocked to see that she was wet.

"Baby is wet?" She nodded, opening her legs to give him more access. He bent down to kiss her as he slowly entered her. Just then, Ariven's phone rang. They both tried ignoring it but it kept ringing.

"Let me switch it off." He groaned as he shifted to grab his phone on the nightstand but accidentally saw the caller ID once he had it in hand.

"Koshi?" He spoke gently and then as if something struck him, he quickly pulled out of Minela, grabbed his phone, quickly put his clothes as he left in the speed of lightning. He left. Just like that, not bothering to tell Minela what was wrong, leaving her with an empty feeling. For some reason, she felt used. She didn't even know what just happened. One moment she just found out she was pregnant and was ecstatic to tell her beloved husband about it and the next he was gone.