Doubting you

WARNING: THIS BOOK DOESN'T SUPPORT ATROCITIES AGAINST WOMEN. THIS IS JUST FOR THE PURPOSE OF THE STORY!

DISTURBING SCENES AHEAD. DON'T READ IF YOU'RE UNCOMFORTABLE.

*Flashback*

Zayan had his body pressed against her as he slowly rubbed his groin between her legs. She froze. He violently removed her suit as he roughly trailed kisses down her bare arms. She was in a state of panic, not knowing how to react. Was he going to do what she thought he was going to do? Tears, as always, made their way down her cheeks. All she could think of was Ariven, secretly hoping that he would come take her from there. How could he know? Just this morning, she had rejected the idea of having guards around

"Why are you crying? You always liked when I did that."

She didn't say anything. She was too petrified.

"Relax." He said, getting away from her," I'm not a fucking rapist. I've never forced myself on you before, I won't do it now. I'm not like that son of a bitch you call your husband. "

Minela was still trying to regain her breath.

What just happened?

When she gave him a confused look, he continued, " What? You think that fucking husband of yours is a sage?"

He stopped, laughing boisterously.

"You were asking about my girlfriend right? Like, I told you I moved on and all... well, we're no longer together because of your fucker of a husband. He fucking raped her. He destroyed my girlfriend! This is why I wanted to do the same to his wife but how can I do that? First, I'm not as savage and perverted like he is and secondly, I love you. I thought I could do it but..." He stopped sighing.

"Look at you, Minela. So innocent, so pure. Nobody could think of doing something like that to you."

"You're lying. " She stated.

"Liar you say, Minela? Do I look like a liar to you? When have I ever lied to you."

"You touched me inappropriately, despite knowing that I'm a married woman. You know how terrified I was, I thought you were about to r-"

"Yeah, just the thought itself traumatised you, didn't it? Now imagine what my girlfriend must've been through because of your fucking husband!"

"Ariven may have a bad history with women but-"

"But he's not a rapist?" Zayan completed, smirking at her.

"You think your husband is too nice, don't you? Believe me, he's nothing of that sort. He's a womanizer, always using women and treating them like trash. He doesn't even mind if these women are married, engaged or if they have  a boyfriend. He thinks he's irresistible and no woman has ever rejected him so when my girlfriend decided to be loyal, he fucking lost it. It was a huge push over to his ego. He lost it. He couldn't accept the idea that a woman would ever reject him."

"Rubbish-"

"You still don't believe me? Oh right you must not have seen that side of him since you usually throw yourself at him like a starved bitch on heat! Try to deny him access and see how he reacts. If he doesn't force himself on you, I'll accept that he has changed. "

Minela didn't say anything. No, Ariven surely cannot do that! Maybe his girlfriend cheated on him and then lied to him for all she cares. But what if...a tiny voice in her head began to think.

Shut up, Ariven is not like that!

You never know, men are men, he does have a big ego...