A letter before the wedding 2

I wrote it? I never wrote you anything. " Minela said.

" What do you mean you never wrote me anything! Didn't you send me a letter before our wedding, saying you didn't want to marry me and you loved someone else! " Ariven shouted, his face pink with anger and frustration. His breathing increased, causing his chest to move up and down, almost touching Minela's breast.

" Ariven. ..listen to me! I've never sent you any letter! You sent me a letter! "

" You've never sent me any letter so what the" -Ariven quickly opened the drawers next to his bed and searched until he saw a crumbled sheet of paper and handed it to Minela- "fuck is this? "

Dear Ariven,

I know we're supposed to get married next week but we're only strangers and I want us to remain the same should we ever get married. You're a strong and independent man and I want you to stay that way. You're someone anyone would want to have but not me, because I love someone else. You can cancel the wedding if you want because we still have time. If you still want to marry me despite all that then you must know that I will never accept you as my husband and you shall not consider it as your business if you see me with another man. We'll just share the house nothing more, nothing less. Assuming you agree to these conditions, I wish you a good day Mr. Ariven Watson.

Hope to See you never,
Minela Gillion

"This, I didn't write this! Oh my god I don't love anyone else!" Minela gasped in surprise.

"So everything in this letter is a lie? " Ariven was shocked as well.

Realisation struck Minela. "It has the same handwriting as my letter. "

Ariven raised his brows. " Your letter? "

Minela nodded. " I received a letter claiming that it was from you , too. "

Minela ran in her room and came back with a paper.

"Here, the handwriting... it's the same... "

Ariven scanned the letter.

"What the fuck, I never wrote that!" He did send her a response letter but it was not the one he wrote.

"So half of our life has been a lie!" Minela held Ariven 's hand and looked at him straight in the eyes. Tears started pouring down her cheeks. " Why would someone want to ruin us ? We've wasted three years hating on each other when we could've -"

Ariven cut her off by kissing her forehead and then pressing his forehead to hers.

" I've ruined us. I'm sorry for ruining your life, Minela. It's all my fault I shouldn't-"

Ariven stopped talking when he felt something warm touch his lips. That was their second kiss. While the first was a combination of venom and passion. This one was gentle and innocent; like two innocent high school kids kissing for the first time. When Ariven stopped the kiss, Minela timidly looked at Ariven through her thick lashes and blushed. Ariven smiled at Minela. This was a genuine Ariven smile, the way he smiled at her the first time he saw her.