New thoughts

#FLASHBACK#

A year ago

Minela came back from work early. Surprisingly, that day, Ariven didn't go to work. Minela locked herself in her room because she didn't like to see him. It felt awkward to be in a position where she had to think between saying "hi" or just ignore him like he usually did. He was her husband. Sure, he clearly showed how he would not want any kind of communication with Minela but what could be wrong with just saying "hi"? They couldn't spend their whole life without speaking to each other right? Or could they? It was a public holiday. Only one of the maids was here so the house was almost empty. Minela heard some footsteps in the living room.

Maybe, I can just go and try to have a conversation with him? She thought as she went in the living room. She saw him. He was wearing a dashing outfit. Black shirt and jeans. The shirt fitted his body so well that if you try hard, you can see his well defined abs.

Okay, Minela just say hi. It won't be awkward. She waited. Okay, when he turns, I'll say hi. She thought to herself. When Ariven looked in her direction, she scream "Hi" as loud as she could, except it was in her mind. A suddenly shyness overwhelmed her and she couldn't get her words out. Ariven approached her. She thought he was coming her way but went besides her instead, to take his phone. Minela was disappointed to be ignored by her husband. Why was I even trying, when I know damn well he doesn't want anything to do with me? Chill, Minela Gillion. If you still have some self respect left, pretend you were here for something else.

Minela kept her face neutral as well. She walked towards her aquarium and pretended  to feed her fish. She couldn't allow herself to think that she was the only one trying to speak to her husband. I don't want anything to do with him as well!

The doorbell rang. Ariven went to open it. Minela decided to go to her room. On the way, she saw Ariven pinning a girl to the wall. He was attacking her with kisses. The girl moaned out of pleasure. She was wearing a quite indecent dress, where all of her boops could be seen. Her dressed rolled up her waist when Ariven lifted her. Ariven's hands were on her ass cheeks. Ariven turned in the direction of Minela and completely ignored her. He took her upstairs. The scene was not new to Minela but every time she saw it, her mood was spoilt.
Minela ran to her room. She won't cry. She won't. She kept saying as tears threatened to come out. Why should I cry? I don't give a damn about him! He can do whatever he wants. As if I care! Minela thought as she took out her cutter. She removed her pants as she slid the object along the skin of her inner thigh. Blood oozed out. Feels better. She thought. There was a knock.

"Who is this?" Minela asked in a casual voice, not a voice of someone who just passed a blade along her thighs. She was good at pretending to be okay. She had always been. Even as a child, she knew how to hide her pain when her father married another woman, when her mother cheated on her father, when she left her and her father alone. She knew how to pretend she was unaffected by anything.

"It's me, ma'am. May I come in?" Gargoisse, her maid said.

Minela quickly hid the blades and opened the door.

*end of flashback *
____________________________

_PRESENT DAY_

It was Monday, Ariven got a call early in the morning.

"Oh really? This is great, of course we'll be there! ...Yes all of us." Ariven almost shouted, making Minela groan.

When Ariven cut, Minela looked at him expectedly.

"Why are you speaking so loudly."

"Oh well, get ready, we have a party to attend tonight. My friend's  hosting an engagement party."