Love making

Note: Mature scenes ahead!

Minela and Ariven had spent the rest of the day shopping in the local market. When they entered a jewellery shop, one particular jewellery immediately captured Minela's attention. It was a simple platinum necklace with a half heart shaped emerald stone at the bottom. Next to it, was another necklace with a half heart at the bottom. Minela kept looking at them as she remembered that she didn't have her credit card since she was basically "kidnapped" there.

"I want this!" She said, looking at Ariven, "I don't have my credit card right now."

"Okay, can I have these two?" He asked the shopkeeper, handing him his card.

"You need to bring cash, Sir. We don't accept credit cards." The old, wrinkled jeweller said in a monotonous, low pitched voice. His skin was dark and his uneven teeth looked damaged beyond repair; a yellow which darkens at the root. His curly hair was white and thin, scattering in only some areas of his head. He had a big, fat nose which scrunched as he spoke.

"Are you shitting me? Do you want people to walk around the street with millions!?"

"It's not millions Sir, it's just $300000...each....do you want both of them, Sir? This set is believed to bring fortune in a new couple's life." His voice became less monotonous now that he knew someone was interested in his most expensive piece.

"So people usually come here with this amount of cash? What kind of stupid place is this?" Ariven asked.

"This is a small village, Sir, what do you expect? You are looking at our most expensive set, if you cannot afford that, we also have cheaper jewelleries-"

"Do I look like a fucking destitute to you? I just told you I don't have cash."

"I don't know what that is, Sir. Have a nice day, Sir." The old man said, dismissing him.

"What a douche! Remind me to never come in this stupid village again!" Ariven said.

Minela laughed.

"It's okay, Ariven. We can buy it some other day. You cannot hate the whole village just because of one man!" Ariven just rolled his eyes as he muttered some incoherent words under his breath.

When they were finally home, Minela was surprised when she found their room decorated in rose petals. It was almost dark and the room was lit with a plethora of scented candles.

"You planned that?" She asked softly. Ariven nodded as he pulled her into a sweet kiss. This was the night. He had decided that he couldn't wait any longer. It had been a while now and he knew that his wife was ready. He was going to make her his.

Minela's heartbeat became erratic as she realised that this was it; the night Airven finally decided to make her his. A wave of nervousness overwhelmed her but it was quickly replaced by lust. His mouth attacked her neck and he quickly found a spot, near the top of her breast that made Minela writhe in pleasure. He squeezed the skin between his teeth.

*Minela's pov*

"Ahhh....Ariven! " The pressure on my skin kept on increasing. My hands went on his hair, the more pain I felt, the more I pulled. It stopped. He placed a gentle kiss on the bite. This is going to stay forever, I know it. He had just given me a love bite. I'm suddenly not liking our position, we switched, with him at the bottom and me on top. I kissed his neck. God his neck is so sexy, thick, I can see his veins. His jawline is so sharp. He just shaved today, making it easier for me to trace his jawline. His hands went on my waist, pulling me downwards. He pushed his groin upwards. I could feel his penis, thick, long. He is aroused. The wetness between my legs increased. I wet his underwear. I kissed his face, moving downwards. I took one of his nipples in my mouth and sucked. He stopped me. Well, I guess he doesn't like his nipples being suck. I moved downward, sucking on his tanned skin. I tried to bite him but his skin is not as elastic as mine. My teeth ended up just rubbing on his skin. I moved downwards, trying to find a spot to leave my mark. If anyone looks at him, they should know, he is mine, mine only. He didn't shout the way I did when I bite his skin. I bet I bit him harder than he did. When I removed his underwear, his penis sprang onto my face. I could see his veins.