Cries and Comforts

Minela was resting in Ariven's room when Clomestiana entered.

" Oh my god, what happened to you, you poor thing!" Clomestiana shouted, causing Minela to flinch. Her head was still hurting.

" I..."

"Tell me what happened, someone took you in his truck?"

Minela nodded.

" I think he just wanted to steal my car and other possessions. It was raining and my car broke down. I tried to ask for help and a man in a truck stopped by and we drove a distance then...Aah! " Minela cried at the memory.

"Tell me what happened sis, were you raped? Did he try to kill you? Tell me what happened!" Clomestiana insisted.

" Aah! Stop! Stop! Stop! " Minela cowered as she put her hands on her ears.

" Tell me what happened! "

Minela started to cry.

"Go away!"

" What did I do? Tell me what happened sis!" Clomestiana continued.

" Clo, I think you need to let her rest. "

Clomestiana looked at Ariven angrily and shook her head.

" I need to stay with my sister. I bet you're responsible for her state! You stay away from her!"

" Clo, I know you're hurt but she really needs to rest."

"But I need to know what happened to her! "

"Clomestiana, just leave the room before I take you out, your sister needs to rest."

Clomestiana left on seeing the look that Ariven had given her.

Ariven approached Minela tentatively. Minela just looked at him blankly. He pushed Minela gently and went to sit beside her and rested her head on his shoulder while gently moving his hand up and down her arm in a soothing motion.

" How are you feeling? " his voice was barely above a whisper.

Minela put her hands around his torso and replied, "my head hurts. Why are you pretending to suddenly care?"

" I'm not.. " Ariven closed his eyes, guilt suddenly eating him.

"Why did Clo ask if I was raped? How did you find me? "

" Just go to sleep. We'll discuss about that later. "

" No. I want to know! "

" I said we'll talk about that later. "

Minela pushed Ariven.

" I won't rest until we talk about it! Tell me please. "

Ariven sighed.

" Fine. You were found near the highway, bruised and naked so we thought that you were- "

"Who found me ? " Minela asked secretly hoping it was only Ariven and no one else.

"My guards found you. "

She brought her knees to her chest and hugged herself. She was found naked and bruised in the middle of nowhere? What did they do to her? Minela shivered at the thought.

Ariven held her close.

"You were not...you know?"

"I know "

" How? "

"A woman knows what happens to her body. "

" Do you remember what happened ? "