The conversation

Jen slept all day long so she wakes up at 5 p.m. She takes a shower, and then eats some white eggs with spinaches. She then allows herself to have some ice-cream and she decides to call Court cause she hasn't talked to her for a week.

Jen: Hey baby

Court: Hey love! It's been a while... how are you?

Jen: Well, I'm fine... how's my coconut? Oh how was London?

Court: Coco is good she's with David since yesterday. We had so much fun in London, we went to some shows. It was really great.

Jen: Awesome...

Court: And you baby what's up with you?

Jen: Well I had dinner with Brad yesterday...

Court: oooooh really? That's so cool! How was it?

Jen: Honestly Court, it was...I believe one of the best time we had. We had dinner, we talked about so many things, we laughed, we didn't see time fly. Can you believe the restaurant pushed us out cause they were closing?

Court:  you got kicked out?

Jen: We did.... oh my god; and then I said "well I'm gonna go home" and he said he'll go do some sculpture so I was like "I'm curious about how you do it, do you mind if I come?"And he said no, so we went there, we had some good rosé, he taught me how it works. It was so fun really.

Court: That seemed like an amazing night! Wow, it's really amazing...

Jen: Well, wait for it... we stood there till 6 a.m then I was so tired so I decided to leave. And then he...kissed me.

Court: Nooooooo you guys kissed? Oh my god Jen that's huge!!

Jen: Yeah he kissed me and I started to... well I cried

Court: Honey... you cried?

Jen: yeah...cause since we'd seen each other at the Oscars, I was thinking about him a little too often...and so when he kissed me, it was like... everything came back Court. I'm not saying that I'm in love with him again but just FEELINGS...feelings are coming back. That kiss was weird amazing, it brought so many things back and I don't wanna feel that. I shouldn't feel like that it's just...

Court: What did he say...?

Jen: I left without saying a word cause I was crying my eyeballs out literally. So when I got home he called me, saying he was so sorry and I know he felt really bad about it but It was difficult for me

Court: Jen I see your point but I don't understand... what are you afraid about? I know you said it but, why actually?

Jen: Well... I don't wanna feel that for him. I don't want to feel that again for Brad.

Court: Cause you're hurt, cause he made you suffer? Or because you're scared about how people might see you? "the girl who takes the boy back after he left her for another woman"

Jen:... He didn't really make me suffer... I suffered cause I still was in love with him when we got divorced and then less than a year later he was having a baby; a baby WE were supposed to have, a family WE were supposed to build that's it. I didn't suffer because of any cheating speculations, I choose to believe my husband and you know that.

Court: Yeah I know that honey. Look I'm not pushing you into anything, but I think we're not 20 years old anymore to lie to ourselves. I think that you shouldn't refuse to have feelings for Brad. We don't control our feelings, we can't control our feelings. If tomorrow you tell me that you're with him, I won't be shocked nor surprised at any point... well also because I think that you guys are so meant to be no matter what, but this is MY point of view you know...

Jen: yeah......

Court: Anyway if you guys find yourself in love again, if you still have feelings for each other I tell you GO, honey,... we don't give a shit about what people think, as long as you guys know what you want. And if what you want is Brad, that you guys still have feelings for each other, then please be together.

Jen: You think?...well I guess you're right but I don't know...I'm not thinking about getting with him yet and I don't think he's into this... But you're right if something happens, I'll be more open to it. Ooooh thanks for always being there when I need you, honey. I love you

Court: You're welcome babe... you know I don't like when you feel anxious and mostly about love so don't worry okay? It's love and can't do anything about it ...

Jen: Yep thank you honey...

Court: don't worry... and take care okay?

Jen: okay bye honey