The meeting

It's already 6 p.m, Jen is now on her way to her house to get change and go to Brad's. She arrives then quickly goes in her dressing. She wears a little black dress, sandals and a cardigan then she feeds the dogs before she leaves.
On her way to Brad's, she is a little bit anxious about the kids' reaction but also about if they will all be there or just some of them. She decides to call Brad.

Brad: Yep Honey
Jen: Hey...I'm on my way.
Brad: Okay great we're making dinner actually.
Jen: Oh okay are they all there or...
Brad: Uh no, Pax and Mad are in Corea with Angie so it's just the girls and Knox.
Jen: Okay, well I'm almost there.
Brad: Great, see you

Jen hangs up and wonders how big his kids must be already. She wonders about her own reaction when she sees Shiloh since her birth was a pain to her for a while. She finally arrives in Brad's driveway, parks her car and takes out the deserts she took on her way there. As she is locking the car, Brad opens the door and Vivienne is hidden behind him.
He walks to her, gives her a hug.

Brad: Hey!
Jen: Hiii! I brought some pies...
Brad: Great! Hey, baby come to say hi...

Vivienne who's a little shy comes out barefoot, with a little smile on her face and kisses Jen.

Viv: Hello!
Jen: Hi sweetie... I guess you are Vivienne.
Viv: Yes! You wanna come in? My brother and sisters are inside.
Jen: Sure! Let's go...

Viv holds Jen's hand as she pulls her inside the house. Jen turns to Brad who is walking behind them. She smiles at him and whispers how adorable Viv is.
They finally get inside.

Jen: Hmm it smells delicious!
Brad: Yeah... come the girls are in the kitchen cooking. Guys! Say hi to Jennifer.
Zahara: Hi! I'm Zahara but you can call me Zee.
Jen: Hi Zahara, oh my god you're so pretty.
Zee: Thank you! You are beautiful too... So beauti...
Shiloh: Hey! Let me say hi too...
Zee: haha sorry
Jen: ahahaha Hello Shiloh
Shi: Oh you know me? Hi!
Jen: Yeah I do, your dad showed me a picture of you when you were a baby. You haven't changed at all.
Shi: Aaah I still have a baby face... I hate that.
Jen: Don't worry you are really cool
Shi: Well thank you!
Brad: Where is Knox?
Zee: upstairs
Brad: Knox come! What are you doing ?!
Knox: On my way!
Jen: look at his cute voice haha
Knox: Hi! Sorry I was playing with the X-BOX
Jen: Hi sweetie... Oh my god, he looks so much like Doug!
Knox: You know uncle Doug?
Zee: Duuuh! Knox, she's dad's ex-wife.
Knox: Oh yeah it's true I forgot... You are really nice.
Jen: Oow thank you, sweetie.

Brad comes next to Jen and whispers in her ears.

Brad: I told you they liked you.
Jen: Yeah... they're amazing.

Zee: Jen do you want to help us cook?
Jen: Sure I'll love that! What are we cooking?
Zee: Dad said that you loooove Mexican food so we're making Fajitas and Nachos with Tacos.
Jen: Oh really? Thanks, guys! Do you know how to cook it? Do you want some help? 
Shi: Just the Fajitas and the Nachos, well me the Nachos and Zee and Viv the Fajitas.
Jen: So I guess I'll do the Tacos then!
Zee: Deal!
Brad: Okay well I'm gonna set the table. Knox, you help me?
Knox: Yep

Jen and the girls make the dinner while laughing and discovering each other while Brad and Knox are now in the garden playing with a drone. Then the questions time arrives in the kitchen.

Shi: You are so funny and cool, I don't understand why we never met you before.
Jen: Well...
Zee: I think it's because she was married to dad before and it would've been weird for mom, dad and her...
Jen: Yep...we can say that.
Viv: Mom and dad are not together anymore so we can see you more often now, right?
Jen: Well Yeah... it depends on your dad, but yeah sure!
Zee: You know we saw one of your movies yesterday!